✨"You're The Addiction Which I Need"✨

“There's just something about you that I'm scared to lose because I know, I won't find it in anyone else”

that I'm scared to lose
because I know, I won't find it in anyone else”

-Unknown

Damon's Pov

Damon's Pov.
◀️🖤▶️

'Cute Princess and Cold Prince... I'm blessed now'

"Dahlia, what do you like do in your free time?", Sam asked my little princess.

"Aries, do you want to play football?", Michael asked my little prince.

'Everyone is happy now'

But I needed to talk with Amelia. I couldn't lose her again.

'Why didn't she tell me the truth after our marriage? After Amelia and Dominic left, Logan and Michael brought up the case of Collins death... Everyone knew about Amelia except me, even Richard knew about that earlier. Everyone hid this from me. I only get to know about this after eavesdropping the conversation between Tessa and her on her birthday'

I walked forward where Amelia and the little boy Noah were standing.

"Why did you hit Ian, Noah?", Amelia asked him. He replied without any hesitation, "He tried to hurt you and my Dahlia. He needs to be punished. If he ever lifts his eyes on you or Dahlia, I will pull out his eyes". Amelia took step back by his outburst.

'Woh! Boy. I never thought like that way in your age'

Amelia carried on scolding him, but the boy's answer was the same.

Amelia left after understanding that she couldn't able to change his mind.

I went to him and kneeled down in front of him. "Hello, Mr. Reed!", he greeted. I requested him to call me Damon and he obeyed. Before I could ask anything, he started, "I think, you must think, where I come from. First of all, I want say something, Amelia had reasons for hiding her true identities. Her uncle threatened and tortured her. Now, about me, I don't know who I was 5 years ago. Only thing, I know is my mother name, Victoria Adams. Whom I thought my father, wasn't actually my father. He was my mother's kidnapper who wants to take revenge on my birth father. That's all, I know about myself. But I know one thing clearly, that I love your daughter. I know, I have nothing to be qualified to be your son-in-law. But I can assure you that I will love her till my last breathe".