✨"Wedding Surprise"✨

“The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage

The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage.”

William Lyon Phelps

—William Lyon Phelps

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

'Tomorrow, I'm going to marry Levi... Again'

"Today is our bachelorette party", Lily shouted in excitement.

Sonia, Angelina, Clara, Scarlett were invited this party. Dahlia wanted to stay with us, cause she was an unmarried woman.

"I'm an unmarried woman. I haven't married Noah. So, I'm included here", it was Dahlia's answer when we asked her and Scarlett to play with Noah, Samson and Aries. "Yess, I'm unmarried too", saying they entered into Lily room.

'It's a small party...'

Boys were having big party where Logan, Michael and Dominic invited their college friends.

We didn't want to get tired before our big day.

'Of course, this is my first time, though I had married earlier. But those feelings are new and fresh one'

"Mommy, I love my dress. It's so pretty", Dahlia was impressed by Lily. Lily's work was speechless. But I hadn't seen my dress yet. Lily said that it was a secret.

'I'm sure Levi is behind of this'

"Ok, whatever you like, sister-in-law", I winked. I still couldn't believe that my big bro would be married tomorrow.

"Mom, Dahlia will marry Noah, then whom am I going to marry?", Scarlett asked Clara. Clara chuckled at her daughter's cute question. "Someone, with whom, you will want to spend your whole life?", Sammy answered her. She pouted.

Angelina was silent the whole time. I poked Dahlia's cheek and eye signalled her to ask Angelina about her upset. "Aunt Angel, why are you so quiet today? Is anything dis... tur... bing you?", Dahlia broke “Disturbing” word into 3 pieces. "Oh! So big word", Dahlia added after her questions. We, all ended up chuckling. Dahlia made Angelina smile.