✨"Tevin Shane"✨

❝Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent

Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent.❞ 

-Terry Goodkind

Damon's Pov.
◀️🖤▶️

'Daric has taken Noah with him... upsetting my little princess'

"Daric, do you know, you upset my baby princess?", I said through mobile. "What can I do here? Dad and Mom want to spend time with Noah, and they can't stay forever in your house", he tried to explain, but my daughter wasn't going understand.

'For her, Noah is everything... And I don't like it, a little bit'

"We won't ask you to leave", I said. He shouted, and I had to put my mobile far away from my ear, "Whatt!!?? ARE YOUR BRAIN GOT SMALLER LIKE YOUR DAUGHTER? We, Adams Can't Stay Forever In Their Future In-laws' House. By the way, I do work and I'm the boss".

'He is too loud today'

I slapped my forehead. "I, now worry about Daughter's future", I joked, but I really worried about her. I didn't want my daughter to suffer like Victoria. "Don't worry, neither my son, nor I will let the history repeats", he assured me, but I was Dahlia's father.

'How can I not be worried?'

"Hey! With whom, you're talking?", Amelia entered, asking. "Your Little Son-in-law's father", I said laughing. "What!!?? Don't introduce me like that", Daric yelled through the mobile which was quite loud enough for Amelia to hear clearly. "Ok, say ‘hi’ to my little son-in-law", saying, she went to the balcony with a note book.

"Say ‘hi’ to her little son-in-law", I relayed her words. I could feel, he rolled his eyes at my comment. "Ok. I have work to do", he said. "Ok", saying, I hung up the call.

'Hah!'

I went to the balcony to meet my sweetest wifey.

She was making some lists.