✨"Panic Attack"✨

“Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty

Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.”     

Mother Teresa

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

"Is it okay, Lily?", I asked. Lily showed her thump up. By the way she looked hot in her outfit. We also put our bracelets around our wrist.

" knock! knock! May I come in, ladies", Logan asked for permission. "Yo bro! Come in", Lily gave her permission. Logan entered and his mouth widened. " Goddesses, do you need anything? Your servant is at your service ", Logan kneeled his one like a royal servant.

'So cute'

I quickly snapped his picture. He caught us doing this. I ran around Lily's room while Lily laughing like a crazy. Logan tried to catch but failed.

"Go Emilia! Go Emilia", Lily started to cheer me up.

"What's going on here?", we heard Damon shouting. We stopped like a statue. Damon glanced at me. " What's going on?", Damon again repeated. Logan complained, "Brother help me. Lia snapped a bad picture of mine. I asked her to delete it but she didn't. Lily's supporting her". I shivered in fear under Damon's gaze. He extended his hand for my Mobile. I obeyed him. My hands were trembling. Lily asked,"Are you ok? You're trembling". I nodded in yes.

" Password? ", Damon asked for password of mobile. I answered,"J U N G K O O K". Lily shouted,"Did you just tell him your password?", Lily asked shaking me. She turned and charged at her," Brother, you shouldn't scared her like this. She is trembling". He looked at me, handing my Mobile to Lily. He put her hands on each shoulder of mine. "Calm down. I'm sorry", he apologized. But nothing happened. I was still trembling. Everything started to blur.

•••

Damon's Pov.
◀️🖤▶️