✨"Engagement Ceremony"✨

“Laughter ishigher than all pain

Laughter is
higher than all pain.”

Elbert Hubbard

— Elbert Hubbard

✨🖤✨

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

"WAKE UP!!! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING", I heard Lily shouted. I wanted to sleep more.

" Stop shouting. I'm up", I said sitting on her bed. She had already laid two dress on her bed beside me. "Blue one yours, Dominic's choice and yellow one mine, also Dominic's choice", she said drying her hair with towel. I was yawning. Lily grabbed my hand and dragged me into her bathroom and locked it from outside. "Take shower or you will be locked forever there", she threatened.

'Totally a kid'

I took shower and knocked. But I found the door unlocked. Lily already put her yellow grown. She looked gorgeous. " You took so long. Now dry your hair and put this, then I will di your hair", she said pointing at blue grown. I did as she said, who know what would she do with me.

The dress looked good on me. Lily told me to sit on the chair and started her hands magics. It was really the magic from Winx Club. After her magic I looked myself in the mirror but couldn't recognised.

'Is that really me?'

I was stared into the mirror. I couldn't believe myself looking this beautiful. Meanwhile Lily completed her own make up and hair. With make up and hair style, she looked more beautiful, more gorgeous.

'Dominic will get a mini heart attack seeing her'

"Hello young ladies! Are you done? Amelia will be reached soon. Oh my God, we guys look beautiful", Emma said hugging us. She was really kind after I started to hangout with her daughter.

'More like she drags me out from his brother's office and takes me various places'

"Thank you mom. But you don't look bad either, right Amy?", Lily asked me. Yes I admitted that her mom, Emma looked beautiful.