✨"Act For Them"✨

“Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word

“Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.”

George R. R. Martin

Amelia's Pov◀️🧡▶️

Amelia's Pov
◀️🧡▶️

"Are you sure, you want to go back?", Dominic asked as I informed him about returning home.

'We can't hide all the time. We have to fight for your right. For our father's company'

"Yeah, I want. I want, for my babies. I want for us and I want for our parents", I said packing my babies' books and clothes. "Did you tell twins about their father? And about why did you leave him?", Dominic asked handing me, the books from the bookshelf. I wasn't ready for that.

'But they deserve to know about their father'

"Tessa will show them, his picture. I think I can't do this", tears dropping my eyes.

'He doesn't want me. He always acknowledges me as a substitute'

"I'm doing this for Aries and Dahlia. They need him, and also for you. Lily and you both need each other. She already had waited for you for 5 years. Don't let her wait more", I missed Lily. Dominic missed her too. Dahlia always asked me, who was Lily.

'His favourite flower'

I chuckled remembering the funny memories.

"Guys, dinner ready and children are waiting for you", Tessa peeked through the door. "Coming" saying, we left for dinner table.

"Mommy, uncle Dom", Dahlia called with full mouth. "Don't talk full mouth", I tried to scold her but Tessa stopped me with her comment.

"Like mother, like daughter".

I rolled my eyes and in return, everyone laughed. I sat down sighing. "Mommy also talked full mouth, Aunt T?", Dahlia asked. Before Tessa could say, Aries gave an example of his smartness, "Good and bad habits come through gene. If you have any good or bad habits, then that sure belong to the parents".