✨"Christmas Presents"✨

"If they keep hurting you, love them and stay or love yourself and leave

love them and stay
or
love yourself and leave."

-Sonya Parker

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

"Today is Christmas! Merry Christmas to me", I wished myself. Yesterday, we were invited by Reeds to their Mansion or I should call it Palace to celebrate Christmas.

"Hey Lia!! Merry Christmas. Come Lily. Wish her", he asked his twin but she refused saying,"She don't deserve my wishing. So bro, don't force me". I somehow controlled my tears from falling from my eyes. I saw Emilia came down from stairs with Damon.

'What??!! How could he?'

I noticed Damon smirked at me. He just gave that outfit to her which I wanted to buy. He gave it to her.

Logan noticed my uneasiness. He asked,"Are you ok?". I just answered, "Can I go to your garden?". He smiled and pulled me outside.

" Uncle John", he called someone. Then an older person came out. Logan introduced me to him,"Uncle John, this is my best friend Amelia. Amelia, Uncle John takes care of our garden". I smiled and greeted, "Nice to meet you Uncle John. You can call me Amy or Lia as you wish".

'Amy and Emy has no specific difference'

"Ok Lia. My daughter's Nickname is also Lia. Come let me show my garden", he called for us.

The garden had various type of flowers. Various type to Rose. White Rose, Red Rose, Violet Rose and many more. I wanted to snap of them but my phone's Camera was really bad for these flowers.

That time, Emilia and Damon came out from the house. I hated him. As he saw me, he smirked at me again.

I felt like my inside was crying. I liked him, but he hated me.