✨"Apologize From Mr. Damon Levi Reed"✨

❝Life becomes easier,when you learn to accept an apology you never got

Life becomes easier,
when you learn to accept an apology you never got.❞

Robert Brault

―Robert Brault

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

"Ahh!! You're back. Thank God. Where have you been? I'm sorry for my son's action", Emma Aunty apologized for Damon's work. "It's ok Emma Aunty. I asked Sonia to let me stay in her house", I said, asking her to stop apologizing to me.

'She is older than I... So, she doesn't need to apologise, I need too... for worrying her'

Emma Aunty looked at Sonia and then pulled her into bone-crushing hug. "Thank you so much for bringing her back. If anything would happen to her, then I won't able to forgive myself", Emma Aunty informed. Sonia felt embarrassed.

"If anyone would happen to her because of CEO Damon Reed, then I would never forgive him. But Mrs. Reed, all the credit goes to Momo, my puppy. If it didn't bark that loud and woke all the people of neighborhood, then I'm sure, today we would arrange her funeral, right Momo?", Sonia said straightforward. Momo barked agreeing with her.

'Her straightforwardness will bring trouble for us or especially for Mr. Damon'

The eyes of Emma Aunty changed into Shock and then anger. Anger for Damon. But I somehow handle the situation, "Emma Aunty, I'm so hungry. Won't you give me something to eat?". I asked her diverting her mind.

'Please please work... Don't fail me, my idea'

"Wait a minute, you can't do this. You are making me look so bad in front of everyone. Everyone will think that I kicked you out without giving you, a proper breakfast", Sonia said pouting cutely. "No no. I won't think that nor my family. Come in. I made some cupcake. Sonia, you're not allowed to return before dinner and you're not allowed too", Emma Aunty ordered. The last part was for Momo and it barked in agreeing with Emma Aunty.