✨"First Love"✨

"There's no love like the first

"There's no love like the first."

—Nicholas Sparks

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

~Flashback~
(5 years Ago)

"Hey Amy, will you be my maid of honor on marriage?", Lily asked with shining eyes. I turned back and found Damon, working on his laptop. I heard him chuckling. "Why are you laughing?", Lily yelled at him. "Are you sure, Dominic wants to marry a crazy girl like Lily Reed?", Damon teased her.

Nowadays, I and Damon was having better relationship. He wasn't so hard on me in company.

"Amy, will you be my maid of honor? Yes or No?", Lily asked again, but this time in very serious tone. "No", that was the reply, but I didn't open my mouth yet. "Brother, she is capable to decide her own decisions. You don't need to do all decisions for her. She is your wife and a human, not your some kind of pet", Lily shouted and dragged me out of the room.

She stopped dragging me as we reached to her room.

"Why do you always stand like a robot? Why don't you object anything that my brother says?", I didn't have any answer to give her. I didn't know what to do.

'He loves me now... I don't want to lose him now'

"Stay here! Don't Ever Think Of Leaving This Room", Lily threatened and went outside. I sat down on the bed.

6 months ago, I had a life of Robot.

1. Wake Up.
2. Making Breakfast.
3.Running to Office.
4. Running Errands.
5. Running to Home.
6. Cooking Dinner.
7. Working until my poor eyes tolerate.