✨"Feeling Hot"✨

❝I think the perfection of love is that it's not perfect

I think the perfection of love is that it's not perfect.

-Taylor Swift

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

"Did you prepare everything, what I had asked?", I heard Damon saying.

'Did he asked me?'

"Ok, good", he again said.

'Ok!! He doesn't ask me'

I yawned and carried on my precious sleep. "Many people change", I felt his breath and kisses near my ear. Very ticklish place.

"You're really changed, wifey. Once you were a morning person and now you're not", he whispered into my ear. I smiled and pulled the blanket over my head, but soon it was snatched from me. "Wake up wi-", two annoying babies cut him off.

"Mommy, WAKE UP".
"MOMMY, AUNT LILY WILL TAKE US FOR SHOPPING. WAKE UP, DON'T DESTROY THIS BEAUTIFUL MORNING".

Second one was Dahlia, who loved shopping with passion. In this thing, she didn't take after me. I still hated shopping.

"Good morning babies", Levi, my dear husband greeted his son and daughter.

'I still love his middle name'

"Good morning Dad".
"Good morning daddy".

Dahlia gave her daddy good morning kiss and forgot about mine. I pouted as I sat up on the bed.

"Mommy, Grandpa asked me to visit Dad's workplace with him", telling me, he left after giving me good morning kiss.

'Oh my cute Aries'

"Dad asked me yesterday to take him to company. Is that okay with you?", Levi asked picking up Dahlia. "Yeah.. no problem. But we have to make sure that he takes his lunch at right and same thing for you", I ordered. He laughed and handed me my daughter.