✨"Found someone"✨

“Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet

Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”

– Vietnamese Proverb

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

"Get Out From MY HOUSE", Damon shouted. I was too shock to react. Tears were threatened to fall. "Didn't you hear what did I just say?", he asked glaring at me, while Emilia was smirking at me.

I packed my things and ran out from that house. I ignored everything and set my foot outside in rain.

I heard Logan and Lily yelling at Damon. But I kept running away from the place. I didn't want them fighting for me.

'Is this rain or my tears?'

The sky's kept falling.

I didn't want to live anymore.

'No one wants my presence. No one likes my presence'

I was walking on street and thinking about my cruel life when I heard the sound of crying.

'Once I cried like that'

I turned back and tried to found the source of cry. I followed the sound and found a little boy of 5 year, crying in rain.

I stared at him for a moment. Then I ran to him, taking out my jacket from my bag and placed it on him. He turned towards me and again started to cry. I sat down beside him, hugging him close to me.

'I know how it feels to be alone'

He hugged me and cried on my shoulder. I rubber his back.

After few minutes later, he fell asleep. I picked him up in my arms and turned towards our destination.

'Don't worry, boy'

I knocked on the door of orphan house. The door was opened by the orphan head, Miss Davies.

"Amelia, what happen to you? Why are you out in this stormy weather? Who is he? Where did you find-", Miss Davies stopped as the little one started to wake up. Miss Davies took him from me and went inside, telling me to enter and drying my hair.