Anotation

In the world almost all is ruled by the Great Empire of Syris and the Magic Kingdom of warriors Hares. There is a story among the great countries and it is not close to an end yet.

There is one thing that everyone hears almost from birth. The Great Empress and the Revolutionary King lead to a better world. But not everything is achieved in one generation or two.

The third that were born were doomed to bring peace at last. Or so it was said in a prophesy which was long lost in years of destruction of wars between the two nations before the two rulers. But the gods remembered and the kids were born.

Cassian and Tasia were defined as living death from birth just because of their names – the 'Saint' and the 'Immortal' as their names meant were something given only to the first princes or princesses in line to the throne. Not to the children of the hidden princess of Hares that was just a daughter to another princess.

That was enough to say they had no luck but the targets on their backs said a quite different story. A prophesy that no one remembered was known by few and the two had to go through death, hardship and political games in order to clear their names and live on the goal that a certain goddess had when burdening them with an unwanted power.

The ones that bring peace don't have normal lives.