9. Take The Ribbons And Show Your Strenth

The rules of the game were simple: a group of three at most had to be transported to a tumble-down area where all the participants had to fight. Their aim was the ribbon that each of the players had. The group had three in total regardless of the number of the participants. The ribbons – all red – were tied up on a visible place – hand, neck or forehead. The more you have, the more points you'll get. The participants were divided into four big groups and every three could end their time in the game by passing their ribbons to the corresponding place where their group – the big one – started the game.

The only weapons allowed were wooden swords and any harm as small cuts and bruises were allowed but nothing more. That was a quirkless game. The raw power of the human without any abilities and the tactics were the key to winning it.

"Can I just mention how a certain someone has not even honoured us to come at least," Tarik said.

"My lady is a medic. It's not appropriate for her to take part in such games," Keid simultaneously said.

'How loyal,' Noah thought. 'He has grown up to respect her, indeed.'

"It's not that she won't like to participate. But now we should start as we are."

There was a rule that said if anyone wanted to join a group of three during the game, one of the group's players should leave. If Tasia wanted so much to join, she was given the chance to by the game's rules.

Though Tarik was the least possible person to give up on his place in the team.

In next moment after the woman in the platform yelled: "ARE YOU READY?!", Noah's vision darkened and suddenly he found himself in a unknown place. Around him there were dilapidated buildings and shops.

"Ah..."

The prince turned his head towards the place where the sound was heard and found Tarik, who was lying on the ground.

"They can't spare us the fall, huh?"

"Be careful, sirs," Keid said to them.

He was already standing up and peeking out of the corner of one of the buildings.

"There are people coming in this direction."

Before Keid even had the chance to finish his sentence, Noah heard a rustle behind his back and turned around just in the moment to see a guy running towards him. The prince moved quickly and leaned his head just before that guy's wooden sword went through the air where Noah's head had been. The man stretched out his hand aiming for the prince's ribbon tied up on his neck but Noah quickly tripped him and disarmed him.

The first ribbon on the guy's wrist was easy to get, although it was much spontaneous than the three thought.

'These games are really showing the prowess of the Haresians wariors and magicians over the smart geniouses from Syris,' Noah thought.

Put in that way it wasn't surprising that Tasia was so brilliant with both the mind and fighting skills. She was a child who came from the Morina family and was a daughter of the Talis duke after all.

"Your H..." Keid tried to say.

"Just Noah, Keid. It'll be much easier to address me like that, especially when we don't have much time."

The prince extended his hand to Tarik, who took it and stood up.

"It's time for playing seriously."

"Repeat, please, why do they need to be so careless," Sirius said annoyed rubbing his butt after a terrible fall, due to the most terrible transportation ever.