38. Oh, Of Course You Realized This Means War!

To heal them? Well, she had healed people before – mainly Cassian when she had revived him, and Noah, whose headaches were frequently taken care of by her, but a whole nation? And more importantly...

'What is purify the land supposed to mean?'

"I hope you don't take me for a master in healing or purifying or whatever," she said.

"Because I have no idea what you mean!"

"Well, I can see as much. You are not even the Fourth yet," Anastasia narrowed her eyes, observing her as if there was something visible that could help them.

This... This woman...

"Hope or not, I guess we can just rely on luck this time too," she added nonchalantly.

"The Great Priest before me, Cassian, told me once that he wasn't ready at all when he had to save dozens of people from a Syrian attack. He was an apprentice priest at the time and had no experience..." She stopped and then added, "But it seems he would have done more than you in this situation..."

'Well, I don't what I'm doing with that so called disease of Liliana's but...'

Tasia's eyes sparkled with a dangerous glint.

"Do you have a death wish?"

'I'm going to kill her! She's useless anyway!'

Keid grabbed her at once when Tasia suddenly rushed to the blankness before her.

"Lol, that was too mean even for you, Sparky," Matthew said surprised.

"She bears my name. She has to earn it."

Rinea looked at her friend, held by Keid with much force, and Matthew, who yet again was talking with someone invisible to her, and then sighed.

"Whoever you are, stop teasing her. We have a lot of shit to deal with!" She snapped, her face twisted in anger.

"I don't even know what the HELL is happening right now and what's your fucking role in all this mess, but can you please CONTROL your anger!"

All of them stopped what they were doing at once. Tasia stared at her only female friend she had made in her entire life and then her eyes landed on the surroundings. A strong whirlwind was playing with their hair and Tasia's palms were as cold as ice. She had unconsciously used the Wind and Water element.

She cursed in her mind. This wasn't happening, it wasn't...

Tasia had exposed her powers... Or part of them before the others and more importantly – to the only one person, who had made her feel more like a girl for the last few days. If there was something she knew she mustn't do, it was to lose Rinea's trust.

Tasia stopped trying to release herself from Keid's grip and said in the calmest voice she was able to use, "I'm fine. You can let me go now."

It was time for observing, planning and finally – acting! She was in the center of all things that were happening around in the last few years... Even for the last fourteen. The first thing to be done was finding Cassian.

'Together we are stronger.'

Then it was the saintess, who was most probably holding all of the Circle's members and maybe Cassian hostages.

'She probably thinks I'm...'

Then she realized...

"For how long haven't you been able to contact the others?"

"Well, around half an hour, but it has been longer since we have seen any of them," Rinea answered.

"Can you tell me how much approximately?"