14|to love the pain

Голос

Голос

"We agreed on this," I forced a steady voice to come out. I was ignoring all parts that were igniting because of his closeness. "This is not part of the agreement."

I wanted to continue reminding myself that there were other hot men out there, he wasn't the only one.

His fingers trailed along my bare hand. Every inch he touched tickled. It made my heart race at an abnormal pace that threatened my health. He was making my body know him.

I hated it, I was supposed to hate it.

"Let's go and shower. I don't see an issue with showering together." He moved back but his hands were still on mine. "I have no intention of fucking you today or either way. Stay informed that if I wanted to fuck you, Inna, you could be on your fours on that bed."

Was that a threat, or was it meant to distillate me? cause it seemed to be working. That being said, I was following him as he led the way to the bathroom.

We stepped in and he released my hand. I was ignoring the mirror beside me where I could have taken a view of myself. My eyes were glued to him.

"You shower with clothes?" He rose his full eyebrow.

"I don't want to shower with you." I declared and he chuckled.

He kept his eyes on me as he stripped the underwear off. I was forced to turn around because the moron was so into getting completely naked before me. I drew my lip into my teeth and bit it so hard.

I could not bring myself to understand the man I got bound to. I wondered if that's how he behaved to every woman. Getting comfortable being naked in front of a person he barely knew. He must have knocked his senses.

The next thing I heard was the glass door to the shower compartment closing, and the shower water was immediately running.

I needed to breathe.

I stepped out of the bathroom and a heavy exhale fled through my lips. He told me I was to go to him for sex, and from the looks, it was working. At that rate, I was to get on my fours and beg him to fuck me.

Though it was obvious that he was a total manwhore, he was creating sick scenarios in my brain. Yet we hadn't even started.

I picked up the basket which I had dropped on the floor. That reminded me I did not look around the room. The bed was huge, not even a king size, maybe a double of that. The covers were dark gray matching the color of the curtains. There was a TV set in front of the bed. I also noticed there were two white sofas in one corner of the room and a wooden coffee table was set between the sofas.

There was a balcony behind the enormous glass doors that gave the perfect view of the beach. A smile tugged on my lips on seeing that the room was a nice place to escape from stress.