64| Letting the reality in

His warm breath caressed my neck, sending waves of comfort in my body

His warm breath caressed my neck, sending waves of comfort in my body. I lazily blinked my eyes open and let out a tiny yawn. 

I was strapped in Dmitri's arms, my back glued to his chest. I could feel his nakedness pressed against my own. A smile tugged at my lips as I enjoyed the feeling of being in his hands. My whole body was sore, especially the junction between my thighs. 

The steamy memories of our love making sabotaged my brain. A sudden heat spread to my girlhood. I bit my lower lip as I remembered how he plugged into me, his cock filling me, satisfying every need.

A coy smile emerged. I gently turned in bed, facing his sleeping form. His facial features were ravishing. I ran my fingers through his soft messy dark hair as I admired his face. 

Looking at him knowing that he was a mafia King made him even more manlier. A hot feared man confessing to love me, fuck, it sounded more insane.

Those days were a torture. Being unable to kiss his lips, inhale his scent, and lie next to him, was literal hell. I recall the sleeping pills that I took to be able to sleep and not think about everything.

Dmitri trapped me in every way possible. I felt lifeless without him. 

I placed a peck on his lips then commenced tracing my fingers on his tattooed chest, admiring the beautiful art inked on him. The skull tattoo being his identity tattoo. 

It got me understanding them because it made more sense knowing who he was.

"You love them?" His raspy sleep-coated voice asked. I tilted my head to face him.

"Looks powerful," I said while gazing into his ash-shaded eyes. 

"So, do you love them?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Yes." 

He cupped my face with his massive hands and drew his face to mine. My eyes shut the moment his lips met mine. It started off slow until I was burning on him.

He hoisted me and I straddled him as we kissed. My fingers were hooked to his hair. I felt his erection caressing my lower belly, sending ripples of emotions in my whole body.

My nipples—which were rock-hard—pricked his chest as we kissed. 

I broke off the kiss and shifted on his tattooed skin. I kissed every angle of the tattoo as he ran his fingers in my hair. A grunt met my ears when I licked his chest. 

My butt rocked side to side as I gridded on him, wanting him. I couldn't take it anymore, I kissed his lips again as I adjusted myself to his length.

Slowly, I slid onto his hardness until he was fully inside my walls. My vision blurred with extreme pleasure the moment I started riding him. My hands were on his chest as I took control. He dug his nails on my butt, guiding me up and down as I moaned.