48|his morning Surprise

I love sex

I love sex.

There, I said it.

The man responsible for this sudden change from hating to loving, was seated on a sofa in our quiet room busy typing something on the laptop. He had no shirt on, just a nice pair of gray sweatpants. His darling hair was messy, regardless, it made him look as sexy as fuck.

He did not notice that the woman he took to heaven, utopia, cloud nine, and then back, was awake.

I was sprawled naked on the bed with a light bedsheet covering most of my nakedness.

My mornings have been better lately, waking up to a gorgeous human being covered with tattoos. I studied the tattoos inked on him. His clear skull tattoos to me screamed the Russian Mafia. With his fit physique; he fought so damn well. Then the power that hovered above him like he was some sort of a god in his universe.

I loved the man I met at my worst. The man who played along with a game I started. It was his fault that I fell for him, because who treats a lady like that?

He made me feel like I was worthy of all. I always thought that a life like this existed in fairytales.

He loved me.

He said it again last night.

A man like him loved me.

Did he love me?

What if this was all a game?

My body shivered at the thought. His words were in me, the promises he made, and his confession. But deep down, there was a tiny little feeling of; what if it was a game?

I exhaled heavily as I pulled myself up. I sat on the bed with my back leaned against the headboard.

That's when he lifted his eyes to me. "Good morning?"

"Morning." I gave him an introverted smile. We stared for a moment before he closed the laptop and got up.

Damn, the sweatpants hung loose on his hips. It showed the outline of his V-line. How was he even my man? Was I in love with this man?

He hovered above me as his hand crept on my thigh down to my butt. He leaned in and kissed me. It was a passionate kiss which didn't take long.

We interlocked our gazes for what felt like forever, and it gave me goosebumps. I wanted to grab him and kiss him everywhere. To mark myself on every part of his steaming hot body. He was mine, I wanted him to stay mine, but I was scared that something could happen.

It all felt too good to be true. To have him, to be in his life, and then his love. Sometimes I wondered if I deserved it.

He leaned in and pecked my lips. "Come with me." He held my hand and pulled me up.