✨ Read Me Please ✨

You all know what we do right?

Just to clarify, I always take  down a story  and request readers to support me on ream. The reason is, I want to publish these books and publishing is hell expensive, so please, understand your poor author lol.

But because I love you, I always let you read it for free. Once a story is completed, I let you read it for a month...so this story is up for whole May.

Please, take the remaining time of the month to read the story over again without waiting for updates, this helps you understand the story...if there is something off with the story, that's where you help me with reviews so I will fix when editing. PLEASE lovelies, this is very important. So if you have time, re-read it again and send your reviews..

I have a lovely reader who gave reviews some time back in my PM...but since we can't chat here again...send me a message on Instagram {liakardin} and I will add you in an Instagram readers group. This is a humble request and I will appreciate alot.

That said....let's brag...

Konstantins brothers series is almost over.

Book 1: Mafia And The Golden Girl 💯
>>(side character story -Sins That Bind Us) on Ream

Book 2: The Midnight Mafioso💯
>>side character story (Dangerous Lies) on Ream

Book 3: The Evening Hunter (ongoing)

This is to invite you to join me in TEH journey. I look forward to seeing you there. I have started updating today.

Leads:

Maksim /Ronan >>>mafia boss

Ivy Haven >>>Pianist (temporary blind)

It might be darker and bothering, but give it a chance. Thank you.

 Thank you