63|love Making

__

__

I was losing my patience with Grandma. She was becoming a stubborn thorn in my butt. The only thing left was to send her to her old house outside Moscow City where she used to live. Maybe her age clouded her brain that she couldn't think straight. Her decisions continued to get a sensitive part that tasted my anger.

She not only agreed with Malia to stay in my mansion—in the name of helping her regain her memory—but also wanted to go to Las Vegas to face Ronan. I was either stupid to her, that she thought I would not handle the issue, or she was getting old and thinking she'd die before she solved what she started.

Without a word, I grabbed my bike keys and left. Lately, I let actions speak. My jaws tightened as I strode towards the exit, leaving everyone watching.

Some footsteps followed me, "Dmitri, wait." 

I pushed the door open and stepped out. A strong craving for a cigar settled in my insides blending with fury and pain that raged within my nerves.

The mere thought of Ronan was a painful wound in my chest. The restless past haunted me beyond the limit. He wasn't a family, that remained my stand, even when  Grandma kept telling us otherwise.

None of them knew what he did to Inna, except that they knew he kidnapped her. The images he had sent to me remained buried in my heart. He stood to be an enemy to me.

"Dmitri." 

I halted with a heavy sigh. Malia stepped in front of me, a smile on her lips. My energy for her was wearing thin. There was an urge to reach for my gun and silence her if she stayed longer on my way.

"You don't let us talk, did I do something to you?" She asked with a hitch of innocence in her voice. It felt like she was faking the stupid memory loss. If not, then she had to be less cheap and stop forcing herself into me.

"You are on my way,"

"Come on, can we talk?"

"No!" I stepped closer. Her perfume was irritating just like her presence. Who even uses such perfumes? "Nothing will help you gain whatever memories you lost here. Just grab this, we canceled our marriage."

I brushed past her and made my way to a motorbike. I roared the engine to life and got on my way out of the mansion. Maybe she lost her memory, but there was one thing she had to always remember; I did not give two fucks about her life.

I did not allow Grandma to visit Inna even after she insisted. I knew the wound that Maksim inflicted on Inna was still fresh. Taking her to meet Inna would mean that she would rub salt in the wounds by telling her that Ronan was a family. 

Despite my outer coldness, I was terrified inside. The thoughts of touching Inna only for her to remember Ronan's touch sent shivers all over my body. I had no idea how much he got into her mind. I was clueless about how much she remembered his touch on her skin. All I wanted was to erase every trace from her skin, to kiss her until she'd always remember me.