15|to Pretend

Гости

Гости

The guests were some family friends. I wasn't really interested in them until I noticed how Malia appeared to be closer to Dmitri. 

I remembered seeing her at the gala but I never knew she was close to Dmitri. She made it obvious that I was not in the same class as anyone at the table.

Malia Mark was a goddess, everything about her screamed loveliness. 

She was clad in an off-shoulder jaded knee-length dress. A pair of expensive earrings danced gracefully on her ears. They matched the color of the necklace around her slim neck. 

Her feet were adorned with a pair of silver heels, similar color to her jewelry. Her red hair fell perfectly on her lean shoulders.

I noticed she kept staring at Dmitri more often and it raised some questions in my mind. The way her eyes would shine while looking across the table at Dmitri, all showed how she liked him.

To be honest, she was the type that Dmitri needed to chase. The fact that her love for him was evident, meant it would be easy for me to get them together. I needed a way to get Dmitri to notice her.

Her mother was beautiful as well, that's probably where Malia took it. She was wearing a black dinner gown that covered all of her figure. I could tell she was wearing heels but her dress swept the floor, hiding what was hidden beneath. She had short unruly hair which looked so fantastic on her.

Her father looked familiar. Mark Alkehin. I was sure I saw him somewhere but I couldn't fathom where. He was wearing a neat black suit. 

I was seated next to Dmitri. When we got to the table, he pulled my seat closer to him, leaving no space between us. 

Somehow, I was glad he did because the girl seated in front of us was openly hitting on Dmitri. I had no idea whether I was supposed to be happy because I could easily pair them, or I hated the fact that she was so beautiful than I was and she had all that men wanted in her.

I was lost in my confusion until I felt Dmitri's hand crawl into my knee. I nearly jerked but again, I was supposed to act like his fake wife. 

I hated the thigh-level dress which exposed my thighs. It was a white lace tassel dress. It was an expensive wear, one you'd find in branded closets, but it wasn't my take. 

I kept pushing Dmitri's hand off my thigh but the mammal was stubborn enough to make me feel uncomfortable. 

He was making me recall the shower scene and by all means possible, the shower scene was not supposed to be anything good, but it was.

I was unaware of what exactly I wanted. But the plan was to find him a wife.

I knew the only way to jump out of the trap he was getting me was by finding a nice girl for him. That way, he would start dating her, so the intimacy he was creating was to end.