41|his sudden confession

~An update for the new year.
It's just a special gift for my lovely readers.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.~

__
Contains nuts,
+18 only.
__

I wanted her badly

I wanted her badly. Every nerve in me craved her so much that it became painful. Looking at her while seated across the table with her dad and Cole next to her wasn't helping. I longed to be beside her, or better inside her.

It might have started off as a game, but the more she stayed in my life, the more I felt like she was the woman I needed. She fitted every part of my life, both shitty and the clean side she knew.

Her words lingered in my mind. Telling me to teach her how to fight was a turn-on. The more I showed her the dark side of my life, the more she wanted to be in it.

Earlier when we got attacked, I thought she was to question why I killed them. I was prepared to lie about who they were. I fought them like a Mafia man, and that was a side I wasn't ready to show to her yet, but her cuteness was pushing me to tell her.

She was growing in me. It was becoming so difficult to hide it from her. The fear she would run away once she found out who I was, was slowly fading. At that rate, I was to reveal it soon.

I watched as she explained something to Grandma and her Dad. She didn't look bothered by what I did. She never even brought up the topic about it again.

Fuck!

I shifted on my seat and pulled my trousers. She turned me on. I had to keep sipping some water to calm down, but it wasn't working.

I was ready to teach her how to fight. She was ambitious and I could have known that by now. She was a fighter as well, eager to learn more and more and if that wasn't my wife, then I was to kill to make her my wife by all means.

She looked up at me after she was done talking. A smile curved on her lips and those lips, that smile, those eyes! I couldn't take it anymore.

"Dmitri plays-" Grandma was about to speak when I interrupted.

"Can I speak to Inna." It wasn't even a question because I had gotten up. I gave her a smile and a nod. "Excuse us, for a minute."

We ambled towards the washroom hallway. Her heels were the only noise that could be heard. I opened the lady's washroom and her eyes bulged.

"What's wrong? You are going-" she paused when two ladies walked out while giving us peculiar eyes. The look I gave the two got them scurrying away like scared dogs.

I stepped in and Inna did. Once I confirmed it was just us, I locked the door.

She was staring in shock. "Did something happen?" She asked while watching as I approached her.

"You said something that turned me on."

She furrowed her brows. "What?" She whispered, her cute eyes gazing up at me.