02: Little Evil Spirit Injured

After You Xiaoye ate, the originally exhausted physical strength gradually recovered, and the whole spirit was full of energy. Before floating for a few minutes, he had to stop to rest, but now he can float for half an hour without panting, and his battery life is full.

He floated in the dark rain for about ten minutes, and finally found a new home in a dense undergrowth that could barely shade the sun and rain-a big red bucket with a hole in the bottom, not the kind of storage bucket with a large capacity, but a small bucket used by children to play with sand.

You Xiaoye was ecstatic, and hurriedly turned into a rag, and wiped the red bucket clean. If you ignore the small hole at the bottom of the bucket, it is almost the same as a new one.

After finishing this step, he rubbed his little pillow as well, wrung it out as much as possible and put it into the bucket lying on the side, and then cleaned his little pumpkin lantern, but the little pumpkin was obviously not as lucky as the pillow. It had been soaked in rainwater for too long, and now it was soaked to pieces. With a little force from You Xiaoye's small round hand, the pumpkin lantern shattered into a puddle of pumpkin puree.

Seeing that the jack-o-lantern that accompanied her through many nights was broken, You Xiaoye felt unspeakably sad, and a small teardrop oozes from the dark Doudou's eyes.

He had lost one of the few things he had in this world.

After mourning for the little jack-o-lantern, You Xiaoye picked out the unburned half of the candle from its corpse, rinsed it and put it in the red bucket.

Although the red bucket was lying horizontally, occasionally a few drops of sewage mixed with mud would splash into the bucket. You Xiaoye thought about it, and hit the idea on the wild and wide taro leaves beside it. The taro leaves are lush and lush, and one piece is as big as the mouth of the bucket, which is just right to cover the raindrops.

Just do what you say, You Xiaoye floats a small body, the jelly-like skirt undulates to the thick pole of the taro leaf, and then two short hands hug the pole, pulling the taro leaf with all the strength of the whole body, but in the end You Xiaoye is only the size of a water glass, and he can't shake this solid pole with all his strength.

He hung his small head, propped one hand on the thick branch of the taro leaf, sighed helplessly, and was hesitating whether to give up at this point, but suddenly he had a flash of inspiration.

Although he can't pull out the taro leaves, he still has teeth.

The little evil spirit, who loves cleanliness, even wiped the part he wanted to gnaw with rainwater before gnawing on the pole.

Click, click, the little evil spirit's teeth are very useful. Three minutes later, the huge taro leaf fell to the ground, and You Xiaoye moved it to the red bucket and placed it, which became the gate of his new home.

After dealing with all this, You Xiaoye could finally relax. He got into the red bucket, and the whole spirit fell limply on the wall of the bucket.

Looking at the green taro leaves, listening to the continuous crackling noise of the raindrops on the bucket, and the mixed smell of soil and plants on the tip of his nose, the little evil spirit, who had been busy all day, was overwhelmed by the exhaustion. He slowly closed his eyes and fell into a not-so-sweet dream.

As the sky was getting brighter, Yuye dutifully blocked the mouth of the bucket, not letting the rain disturb the little evil spirit's dream.

The next day was sunny, and the sunlight flowed into the bucket like gold through the gap between the taro leaves and the edge of the bucket, and a beam just fell on the edge of the jelly skirt of You Xiaoye who was sleeping soundly.