45: Yangou Little Evil Spirit

Listening to his wife's excited tone, Shen Zhu'an also gradually became infected by his wife's joy from being suspicious at the beginning.

During this process, Lu Qianrou has been filming in a remote place. She didn't know the news that Shen Xing had passed away, but she dreamed about what happened today. Could it also explain... After that, the part where Xing Xing came back is about to come accomplish.

Just thinking of this possibility, Shen Zhu'an's breath became a little short of breath.

Over the years, he has traveled all over the country in search of stars, and he has cracked down on countless trafficking gangs, just to find his lost son.

It's just that those efforts have brought disappointment time and time again.

Looking at those families who are reunited because of him, Shen Zhuan is always happy for them and feels lost at the same time.

Why... there are so many children, but none of them are his stars?

Although he was confused, Shen Zhu'an finally did not give up on the road of cracking down on abductions and persisted.

Now think about it... Could it be that the heavens see that their family is really persistent, so they finally want to return their stars?

Shen Zhu'an wept with joy, laughing so hard that tears fell, afraid that his daughter would see his fragility, he turned his back and wiped away the tears calmly, and then asked: "Xiao Rou, when will you come back from the filming? I'll pick you up?" "

The shooting time of Lu Qianrou's movie has greatly exceeded the expected time, and it should have ended half a month ago.

Lu Qianrou on the other end of the phone also wiped away tears, and the couple's movements were very synchronized: "A while ago, there was a hailstorm over here, and one camera was damaged, and the footage I took was unusable. Now I'm still making up shots, but it's only a short time ago. It's about the week, I'll be back next week, and by the way, tell Sister Hua not to call me in the future... I want to wait for the stars to come back with you."

Lu Qianrou is not a trafficker, and has won multiple actress laurel titles, so she is no longer under the control of her agent, and no one dares to comment even if she doesn't film for a year.

Shen Zhu'an said with a smile: "Okay, I miss you too, send me the flight time when the time comes, and I will pick you up."

"Okay, let's not talk about it, I took half a day off with the director, and now I have to drive dozens of kilometers to get back to the shooting location. There is still a scene tomorrow morning." Lu Qianrou waited for Shen Zhu'an's voice to agree, and hung up the phone.

Then kick the accelerator and get on the high speed.

She drove very fast, and the silver car pierced the dark sky like lightning.

...

After hanging up the phone, seeing his father's strange behavior of crying and laughing just now, Shen Qing was also puzzled, it was clear that his father was still immersed in the sadness of not being able to find the stars just now, why he was so happy all of a sudden?

Facing his daughter's confused gaze, Shen Zhu'an repeated to her what Lu Qianrou said on the phone.

Hearing this, Shen Qing was half astonished and half happy, and then a smile appeared on Qingli's face: "If that's the case... then it would be great."

"Then can we go home and prepare some food for Xing Xing?" When Shen Qing said these words, his voice trembled slightly, with unbelievable dreams about to come true.