46: The Evil Spirit's Nosebleed

Because of being too ugly, the little evil spirit was dazed and taken to bed by Ning Chong, and he held it in his hands and rubbed it for a long time, until the little evil spirit turned into You·Rag Doll·Xiaoye before giving up, He put it next to the pillow.

The little evil spirit lying on the back was kneaded into a rag doll, but still subconsciously wanted to approach Ning Chong, turned over and faced Ning Chong's direction.

Ning Chong has already fallen asleep at the moment, his long hair is loose, his pair of sharp phoenix eyes are tightly closed, and the lines of his profile are as perfect as if carefully carved by an artist, he is a person like jade snow.

The little evil spirit watched and couldn't help getting closer and closer, and finally the whole spirit lay on the edge of Ning Chong's pillow, as if he could hold the other's hair in his arms with Xiaoyuan's hand.

You Xiaoye was the kind of spirit who couldn't stand the temptation, the moment this thought crossed his mind, Xiao Yuan's hand had already reached out.

Afraid of being caught, he moved very slowly, not daring to disturb the big evil spirit, and lightly grabbed a strand of Ning Chong's hair, and wrapped it around Xiaoyuan's hand.

Imitating the previous state where I was led by the evil spirit... I will feel an inexplicable sense of peace of mind.

Smelling the faint, fresh scent like pines and cypresses after snow on the smooth long hair of Da Xie Chong, You Xiaoye couldn't help but hold Ning Chong's long hair tighter.

Taking one last look at the superior profile of the big evil spirit, the little evil spirit was finally satisfied and closed his peasy eyes.

Obviously it was the most annoying winter in the past, but now that I can live with Ning Chong, even winter is not so annoying.

Speaking carefully, what You Xiaoye hated most in the past was nothing more than the cold weather, the difficult travel conditions, and the hands of migrant workers who were red, swollen and frostbite and couldn't shrink back, and still had to work.

When he just came out of junior high school, because he looked too small, the milk tea shop and the shopkeeper in it didn't dare to hire him, for fear of causing trouble for hiring a minor.

The only thing he can do is some scattered manual work. The boss will not give them any guarantees, and there is no working meal. The working place is in a residential building, and the salary is calculated on a piece-by-piece basis.

That job was the one that impressed you the most among all the jobs in You Xiaoye, because there was no air conditioning there, and it was hot in summer and cold in winter. When it was hot, he suffered from heatstroke several times, and when it was cold, he didn't want to take his hands out of his pockets at all.

At that time, many people who worked together retreated because the weather was too cold, but You Xiaoye did not.

Li Cuiyu was always urging him to ask for money, and asked him why the money he sent home recently was not as much as before, and whether he met some dubious people outside and spent the money on his own.

You Xiaoye explained that he had cold hands, and his work speed was not as fast as before. Li Cuiyu bought a hot water bottle that day, and rode a battery car to find You Xiaoye, and asked him to cover his hands before working, so that the cold would not stop.

The hot water bottle was the most common one in supermarkets, a blue rubber hot water bottle with a plastic smell, but at that time, You Xiaoye was very happy, thinking it was a proof that his mother loved him.