06: Not a Plastic Bag

The bright and grotesque living room illuminated by the faint blue flames was still spotless, and the big evil was sitting on the sofa as usual, surrounded by a layer of black mist like a barrier, isolating him from everything else.

Although You Xiaoye felt that Da Xiesong was a good evil in his heart, out of fear of the handsome pale vampire, he still didn't dare to look directly at Da Xiesong's face, and quickly lowered his head after just one glance.

The living room was filled with the aroma of food, and the little evil spirit, who had been hungry all day, couldn't hold back, and swallowed a mouthful of saliva.

Smelling the strong fragrance and the smell of food coming from all directions, You Xiaoye's eyes almost turned green, but he still tried his best to restrain himself and not mess around.

He put away the small black umbrella that was still dripping with raindrops, put it beside the gate, and then floated forward a little while holding the flowers he carefully picked and placed in a vase, but he still kept a distance from Da Xie Chong. He still remembered that Da Xie Chong was very displeased when he wanted to get close to him last time.

"Sir," You Xiaoye finally stopped stuttering this time, "This is a gift for you, I hope you will like it."

The translucent little evil spirit raised the flowers higher, trying hard to let the big evil spirit see the beauty of this gift clearly.

The corner of the man's lips twitched for a moment, but he quickly pursed his lower lip again: "Yes."

He waved his palm lightly at You Xiaoye, and then a force acted on the vase, trying to take the vase away, You Xiaoye was stunned for a moment, and then quickly let go of his hand.

That invisible force held the vase firmly and placed it in the middle of the old table.

The big evil spirit glanced at the various brightly colored small wildflowers in the vase as if unintentionally, and quickly lowered his eyes.

Seeing that Da Xiechong didn't seem to like the gift he gave very much, You Xiaoye felt a little disappointed.

Fortunately, he is very good at comforting himself, and he quickly calmed himself down.

After all, Da Xie Chong didn't refuse this gift, so he was already saving face.

The living room fell into a brief moment of silence, and You Xiaoye thought for a while: "Sir, I also went outside today to eavesdrop on the celestial master's talk, but they fell asleep, so I didn't hear anything."

You Xiaoye thought of the comprehensive functions of the little black umbrella given to him by the great evil spirit, and also thought that he could not even do such a trivial thing as eavesdropping on what the celestial masters said, so he lowered his head with some self-blame, and his two small round hands were tightly bound together, transparent and soft.

The man had no interest in Tianshi, while listening to You Xiaoye, he tapped his knuckles on the sofa boredly.

But I still waited until You Xiaoye finished speaking.

After You Xiaoye said this, he was about to leave, but just as he twisted his soft spirit body and was about to float out of the door, he heard a loud and clear "cuckoo" sound in the spacious and empty living room.

Before the little evil spirit could react, he heard his deflated belly growl louder and louder, and kept screaming. The little evil spirit turned red from embarrassment, floating in mid-air like a small red cloud.

He was awkward in mid-air, and it took him a long time to realize that he grabbed the little black umbrella and was about to rush out, trying to escape the embarrassing scene, but he almost ran straight into the closed door, causing an even more embarrassing scene.