66: Mom is back

What kind of beast would lay hands on a child? Shen Zhuan really couldn't understand this.

Shen Qing's complexion couldn't look any better, his chest heaved violently, and he really wanted to tear the offender alive.

But what made them feel helpless and painful was that fifteen years had passed between now and that time, and the clues from that year were nowhere to be found. Even if they wanted to find someone to avenge Xing Xing, they didn't know how to start looking for someone.

Knowing that the person who hurt their child's brother is in this world, but they can't find each other and take revenge, it makes them feel more painful than putting them in the fire.

Shen Qing's complexion was livid, his pretty lips turned white from being bitten, and he tightly clenched his hand holding the mahogany sword.

You Xiaoye raised his head in a daze, looking at his father and sister and at the big evil spirit, without even caring about getting angry.

Fifteen years ago, he was only a three-year-old child. Why would someone separate him from his family by all means? If he hated the Shen family, he could have killed him, but the other party didn't do that. Instead, he chose to erase his memory and send him to an orphanage to separate him from his family.

What kind of malice and hatred this is, while thinking of this, the little evil spirit shuddered, and shrank into a soft and harmless little spirit ball in the palm of the big evil spirit again.

Feeling that the little evil spirit was afraid and trembling, Ning Chong gently rubbed his head with his fingertips. His fingertips were cold, but it made the little evil spirit feel safe and warm. The little evil spirit shrunk into a ball slowly Stretching out two transparent small round hands, rubbing his head against his fingertips.

Ning Chong maintained this action until the little evil spirit slowed down a bit before pulling out his hand, and then looked at the furious Shen family father and daughter: "I know a spell that can detect the spells that the soul has endured before. I'm going to use that spell on Xiao Ye now, maybe I can see the caster's clues in the process."

Hearing Ning Chong's words, the eyes of the father and daughter of the Shen family, who had been trapped in the pain of not being able to find their enemies, suddenly brightened up, with renewed hope: "What you said is true? If we can really find clues to that person... I will The Shen family is extremely grateful to you, and is willing to do everything for you in the future, and will do whatever it takes!"

Ning Chong looked down at the little evil spirit in his palm, and said calmly, "There's no need to worry about it... From now on, just take good care of him."

Shen Zhu'an felt that Ning Chong's words were strange, but now was not the time to pursue those things, he quickly said: "Xing Xing is my family, so I will naturally take good care of him."

The evil spirit in black robe didn't speak any more, but just pinched a rather lengthy formula with one hand, and then imprinted the formula on the little evil spirit's forehead.

The spell cast on the little evil spirit soon began to replay, and the scene appeared in midair, like a water curtain, Shen's father and daughter, Ning Chong and You Xiaoye looked towards the water curtain at the same time.

This time the memories are presented from the perspective of You Xiaoye. He was only three years old at that time, and his perspective was extremely short, and everything he saw was big.

In front of him was a dilapidated orphanage. Occasionally, the sounds of children playing and adults scolding came from a wall.

Xiao Shen Xing stood in the orphanage, and beside him stood a tall man. The man was completely covered in white clothes, with a hideous colorful ghost mask on his head, and his voice was indistinguishable: "Here we are."