60: The Little Evil Spirit Wants to Cry

Shen Zhu'an immediately nodded in agreement, "Xiaorou has a talent for divination, and the stars should have inherited his talent, so he should learn it and not bury it."

Shen Zhu'an and Ning Chong are two men who are usually out of reach, let alone chatting together. Now because of the little evil spirit's academic problems, you are chatting with each other sentence by sentence. It seems a bit forgetful. the meaning of.

The two talked about the faculty of Zhengguang College from You Xiaoye who should be able to make some friends in the school circle.

Even in the future, if Ning Chong has something to do, You Xiaoye can directly finish the afternoon practical class in Zhengguang College and then go home. This is not Shen Zhu'an's love for his son.

It's just that he didn't expect that when Ning Chong talked about You Xiaoye, he planned and planned for him no less than his own, and occasionally even went deeper than he thought.

It can be seen that Xie Chong really cares about the little evil spirit.

Thinking of this level, Shen Zhu'an felt more at ease with Ning Chong, and felt that this evil spirit could be dealt with.

Listening to the conversation between his father and Da Xie Chong, You Xiaoye gradually has a sense of reality that he can really go back to school to learn high school knowledge. This is something he dreamed of when he was alive, and now he is finally going to realize his wish with the promotion of his father.

The little evil spirit couldn't be more unhappy, his amber almond eyes curled up like peach blossoms.

Listening to the exchange between the two, You Xiaoye suddenly thought of a very serious question - where is the exact location of Zhengguang College?

If it was too far away from the ghost building, how would he get to the school?

Hearing the little evil spirit's question, Ning Chong didn't think it was enough to be a problem, and said calmly: "I will teach you the speed travel technique in the past few days, and it will be more than enough to get to school in time, not to mention traveling thousands of miles a day. ."

Hearing the name of this unfamiliar spell, You Xiaoye quickly connected it with Ning Chong's high-speed rail-like speed when traveling: "Speed ​​travel, is that the spell you use when you travel?"

"Exactly."

You Xiaoye opened his mouth, revealing a type 0, if so, as long as he learned this technique, wouldn't he be able to transform into a high iron in the future?

And it's still a high-speed rail that doesn't need to run on fixed tracks, so you can go anywhere you want!

You Xiaoye nodded wildly: "Sir, I want to learn this!"

Ning Chong looked at the silly hair that kept floating up as the little evil spirit frantically nodded his head, and the corners of his lips curled up: "Okay, I will teach you when I return to the ghost building."

You Xiaoye thought that he was going to school, and thought of the illiterate cat at home who didn't know much about human science, so he thought for a moment and proposed to Ning Chong: "Sir, should we send Xiaoxue to study together at school so that he can learn more about it?" Human common sense?"

Listening to You Xiaoye's words, Ning Chong couldn't help being a little moved. Since Zhengguang College was founded by the Bureau of Different Administration, the students in the college can naturally be protected by the Bureau of Different Administration. After passing the monster of Ming Road, the transvestites under the jurisdiction of the Alien Bureau can no longer kill him at will, otherwise they will bear legal responsibility.