11: Little Evil Spirit Combat Power

On the willow shoots on the moon, the night gradually deepens.

One Ling and one Meow looked at each other silently in the dark woods, reached a consensus after a while, and embarked on a journey to find a new home together.

You Xiaoye originally thought that it would be faster to let Xiao Heimiao take her to find a new home, but this time Ning Xiaoxue was unwilling to say anything.

The night was dark, the little black cat was almost integrated into the darkness, and the visibility was infinitely close to zero. You Xiaoye had to look down every few steps to see if Ning Xiaoxue was still there, for fear that he might not be following.

After coming and going, Ning Xiaoxue gradually became a little impatient, raised her cat head and said proudly: "Don't bother, our cat's sense of smell is very sensitive, I have already remembered your smell, even if you want to shake me off, you can't get rid of it."

Hearing this, You Xiaoye relaxed a little, and the hem of the skirt, which had been tight all the time, also loosened a little.

The little black cat walking on the ground sniffed in the darkness, and suddenly said, "Speaking of which, are you really an evil spirit? You smell more fragrant than evil spirits, and it seems to be mixed with something else."

Ning Xiaoxue came here all the way from Qingquan Mountain in other provinces. On the way, she ran into many evil spirits who coveted his millennium cultivation and wanted to devour his increased cultivation. The smell of these evil spirits was so stench that Ning Xiaoxue could smell it several miles away.

But You Xiaoye is different.

You Xiaoye: "...just think you are praising me."

The brief topic ended quickly, and Ling and Meow continued to move forward.

Suddenly, the fat round little black cat walking on the ground raised its paws, but hesitated to put them down. It suddenly raised its round head and looked into the depths of the forest like ghosts. The childish voice was alert: "Be careful, there seems to be something stinky approaching."

Ning Xiaoxue's cat's eyes were wide open, staring at a quiet and deep place, her long cat's tail was straight, and her four paws were slowly retreating.

Seeing Ning Xiaoxue's appearance as if he was facing a big enemy, You Xiaoye knew it was not good, so he was busy imitating his appearance, facing the darkness that would jump out of nowhere at any moment and drifting backwards.

As a weak evil spirit, You Xiaoye has 13 numbers for his combat power, knowing that his combat power is infinitely close to zero, so naturally he won't seek death to join him at this moment.

But the other party obviously also found them, and after just a few seconds, they appeared in front of Ling Yimiao.

You Xiaoye Doudou was shocked, and soon recognized that the three bloody evil spirits standing opposite were the three evil spirits who had seized his old home.

Although the three evil spirits were covered in blood, they were already a circle larger than when they were seen last time, which showed that their strength had improved again.

Is there anyone else who has a fist-sized You Xiaoye: "..."

The evil spirit in the lead was the first to discover the existence of You Xiaoye, showing its white teeth with a smirk: "This is really a narrow road to Yuanjia. Last time we kindly let you go, today we will use you to fill our brother's five internal organs temple!"

The three of their brothers recently went too far in eating people together. Once they were accidentally discovered by the celestial master when they were eating the souls of a family of three, so they were chased and killed by the celestial master, making them into the current embarrassment.