12: Mr. Black Mist

The next day, You Xiaoye was woken up by Ning Xiaoxue's entire cat, Mount Tai.

One more reason not to keep a cat in the next life.

You Xiaoye opened his peas eyes, saw the bright sunlight outside the cement pipe, and then looked at the fat round little black cat in front of him: "Sleep a little longer? Let's go to Mr.'s place at night?"

Ning Xiaoxue shook her head decisively: "I'll go find something to eat."

Seeing Ning Xiaoxue squatting in front of the concrete pipe, You Xiaoye slowly combed her hair softly and neatly. She couldn't help looking at it, she was not at ease: "You...really just looking for food, not molesting the little female cat."

Ning Xiaoxue, who was licking her hair gracefully, flashed her silver claws on the spot: "You are the one who molested the little female cat, I will fight with you!"

Xiao Hei Miao Meow Meow Meow screamed and rushed forward, but You Xiaoye nimbly dodged to dodge, Xiao Hei Miao was so angry that her green cat eyes widened, and her cat's mouth twitched slightly.

One Ling and one Miao fought in the concrete pipe without using their spiritual power, but because they were both petite and more flexible, they flamboyantly gesticulated for a long time without hitting anyone.

It's the level where passers-by will say "I want to fight in the dance studio" when they see it.

After some gestures, You Xiaoye, who was relatively weak, was the first to have no strength, and hurriedly flung herself around in the air like a white rag, signaling Ning Xiaoxue to surrender.

"So, what did you go to those female cats' houses for?" You Xiaoye was puzzled, and finally asked this question.

Ning Xiaoxue seemed to have been immobilized, the whole cat stood motionless, its face turned red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple, and finally Maomao said with a gloomy face: "Since you want to know so much, then I will mercifully satisfy you. But you must swear not to tell what you saw later, otherwise... otherwise you will never be able to eat dried fish in this life!"

You Xiaoye was eager to solve the puzzle, and immediately raised his finger and swore to the sky without hesitation.

The main reason is that he doesn't like fish either.

Seeing You Xiaoye swear so quickly, the gloom on Ning Xiaoxue Maomao's head dissipated a bit, and continued to lick the fur on his body.

After a while, the fat round little black cat was smooth and smooth, with a pair of green eyes that were clear and clean, very capable of bluffing.

Ning Xiaoxue followed the same kind of smell in the air, and quickly locked the target on one of them. He jumped on the window briskly, then pretended to be weak, and lay down by the window and barked a few times. The barking was sweet and milky, and soon attracted a puppet cat living in the house.

You Xiaoye didn't understand cat language, so she just watched Ning Xiaoxue meow back and forth at the puppet cat, and the puppet cat opened the window, let Ning Xiaoxue in, and gave Ning Xiaoxue her own cat food and snacks to enjoy, while she stood aside... Looking at Ning Xiaoxue with kind eyes and maternal brilliance.

You Xiaoye: "..."

He realized.

It turned out that Ning Xiaoxue relied on selling miserably to be another cat's son for a living.

Compared with this crime of molesting the little female cat, You Xiaoye really couldn't think of which one was more embarrassing.

It's no wonder that Ning Xiaoxue didn't explain before.