78: The Little Evil Spirit Opens Up

After saying goodbye to Luo Jiaxi, a group of four walked out of Luo Jiaxi's house.

It was noon at this time, and it was almost time to go to the cafeteria for dinner.

Ao Wu and Zhang Xiaobei have never had a precedent for completing a task so quickly when they are on the field. After all, field tasks generally only need to be completed within two days on Thursday and Friday to have a passing grade. If they are controlled within one day , is already a high score.

But today, they completed the task in only half a day, and they would be highly praised by Teacher Tu when they returned to school.

And... after the teacher confirms that the field task is completed, the student union can arrange to leave school by itself, that is to say, as long as the task is done quickly, they can go home directly on Friday and have five, six, seven or three days off.

Ao Wu was about to fly with joy, and almost turned into his original shape and floated up while walking.

You Xiaoye was also very happy, because he had an extra day off for nothing, then he could spend a whole day with Da Xie Chong, and then go to Tianshimen to accompany his grandparents to see his parents on Saturdays and Sundays.

Although staying with the big evil spirit is mainly about cultivation, the little evil spirit enjoys the time spent quietly with the big evil spirit.

Quiet and beautiful, as if trapped in a silent galaxy.

Ao Wu couldn't help clapping the bubble that contained the criminal in his hand, and then said: "Speaking of which, I have to thank Xiaoxing for being able to get off work so early today. If it weren't for Xiaoxing's master ball trick, we would have to fight for a while to get rid of it." Finish."

He thought for a while, and then said: "By the way, Xiao Xing, which school do you belong to? I have never seen this kind of technique before. I don't think there is a similar technique in the whole school."

There are practitioners from all schools and sects in Zhengguang College, as well as monsters. It stands to reason that Ao Wu, who has studied in Zhengguang College for many years, already has a good understanding of various spells and methods in the practice world, but this little evil spirit , he has never seen it.

The translucent spirit body of the little evil spirit floating in the air paused slightly, and then said: "I... should be regarded as a celestial master's sect, right? But I didn't learn my spells in the celestial master's sect."

"You have also met the person who taught me calligraphy, that day... the one who paid for your medical expenses."

When You Xiaoye said this, Ao Wu immediately thought of Ning Chong who had frozen himself into an ice dragon, and his eyes suddenly revealed a connection, "So it's that big guy!"

He spoke excitedly, and immediately poked the little evil spirit's soft belly, causing a small piece of his belly to be sunken: "Well, is your master still accepting apprentices? Are you really not thinking about me? Long Lin pays the tuition!"

Ao Wu looked at You Xiaoye with burning eyes, expecting his answer.

It stands to reason that it should be a great thing to worship under the same teacher as a good friend. The two can also learn from each other and support each other, and make progress together. However, when Ao Wu made this suggestion, You Xiaoye's first reaction was not Happy...but unhappy.

It felt like someone had coveted something that belonged to me.

It is said that children who did not feel love when they were young will be extremely possessive, and they will carefully calculate all the things that should belong to them, just like the little evil spirit. A pillow, a pencil stub, and a small candle. By now, those things are actually not used for a long time, but the little evil spirit believes that they are his own things, so he doesn't throw them away, but puts them all in the drawer favorites.