81: Eating Black Qi

Ning Chong's slender and thick eyelashes trembled slightly, and he felt the warm touch from his lips. Under the snow-like skin, the frozen pulse pulsed lightly, pumping up blood to flow, like spring will freeze the whole winter The spring water melts and makes a ding-dong sound, flowing all over the mountains, rivers, lakes and seas, nourishing the fields and grasslands.

So the spring is warm and the flowers are blooming, and everything is revived.

Everything is full, rich and full.

In the instant just now, he could keenly perceive the fear and trembling of the little evil spirit at that moment.

And this feeling was born of him, and he felt fear for him.

Love begets worry, love begets fear.

He felt very clearly the little evil spirit's love for him.

"Okay, then don't." Ning Chong maintained the posture of being covered by You Xiaoye, and said softly. When his lips opened and closed, the shallow heat hit the little evil spirit's palm, warming that place. soft.

The heat is like a long snake crawling, because it feels the temperature of the prey, it wraps around You Xiaoye's small round hands and climbs up to his chest, and finally burrows into his little heart, killing the little evil spirit. Trembling with excitement, he quickly took a step back as if being electrocuted, clenched Xiaoyuan's hands tightly, half of his body was numb.

As the palm of his hand left Ning Chong's slightly cool and soft lips, You Xiaoye's consciousness slowly returned, and he gradually realized what he had just done just now... He touched the lips of the big evil spirit who has a cleanliness!

He didn't know where he borrowed the guts from just now, and he dared to be frivolous and evil in broad daylight. Thinking about it now, he still finds it incredible and trembles at the same time.

Big evil, must be very angry qaq!

The little evil spirit was floating in mid-air, with a pair of wet peas carefully raised up, sneaking a look at the big evil spirit's face.

But Ning Chong's complexion was as usual, and only his earlobe was stained with a suspicious crimson.

You Xiaoye: ... No, it can't be that you are so angry that your ears are red qaq!

The little evil spirit suddenly felt that he had committed a heinous crime, "Yes, I'm sorry, I was too anxious just now, and I was afraid that you would really do that... I really don't want to see you get hurt in front of me, not at all."

As he said that, he didn't dare to look directly into Da Xie Chong's piercing phoenix eyes. He just took out two tissues and handed them carefully to Da Xie Chong: "You, wipe it first, or I'll bring you some water?"

Although Da Xie Chong always ruaed himself, but he used his hands to rua.

This time I touched someone's lips with my hand... It's hard to guarantee that the big evil spirit will be very concerned about the outbreak of uncleanliness, so the little evil spirit made a thoughtful suggestion.

Ning Chong didn't reach out to pick up the paper, but said lightly: "No need."

He didn't even mention paying attention next time.

His eyes seem to be invisible, flowing on the soft spirit body of the little evil spirit, with a kind of keenness that seems to be able to see through people's hearts, You Xiaoye is startled by his eyes, and has the illusion that he is completely naked. His face was quickly stained with light pink, and within a few seconds, the little evil spirit felt overwhelmed. His eyes flickered left and right, but he didn't dare to look directly into the eyes of the big evil spirit.