72: Flowers for Mr.

The air temperature in the living room dropped suddenly. Feeling the temperature drop to below zero in a few seconds, the little evil spirit trembled, and the jelly-like spirit body trembled softly. Subconsciously put down the chopsticks and rubbed his arm with Xiaoyuan's hands, making a "hiss".

How is this going?

Why did it cool down all of a sudden?

The little evil spirit was trembling, and was hesitating whether to offend the Samadhi fire again. When he hugged a hot pot to keep warm, Ning Chong had a handsome face, seemingly unintentionally, and said in a cold voice: "You and that one Long, get along well?"

Thinking that the big evil was just concerned about his life on campus, You Xiaoye hurriedly put down Xiaoyuan's hand rubbing the spirit body, and sat upright to answer the big evil's question: "You mean Ao Wu? We should be friends now Yes, we also made an appointment for a team in the field class on Thursday and Friday, by the way, we also have Xiaobei in our team, and Xiaobei is the Giant Monster of the North Sea!"

Speaking of the new friends he made, the little evil spirit's tone was so excited that even the sudden drop in temperature was ignored by him, his eyes narrowed slightly, and he was full of smiles.

"By the way, Xiaobei's family sells small octopus balls. His parents both work in the school, and we have met each other..." You Xiaoye reported to Da Xiechong about his school experience in detail, I don't know why, but he just wanted to let Da Xie Chong know more about his experiences in school.

I want to let the other party know everything I encounter.

When he heard Xiaobei's unfamiliar name, Xie Chong silently squeezed the stainless steel chopsticks in his hand, and with a click, the chopsticks broke.

What, another little Bei? !

Even met the parents!

Xie Chong's mood was not beautiful, and a small patch of negative emotions suddenly appeared on his body.

If it weren't for the many other negative emotions in him, You Xiaoye would definitely notice this move.

The little evil spirit was worried about the big Xiesong's hand, and was so impatient that he crossed the table and floated in front of the big Xiesong. Xiaoyuan held the hand that the big Xiesong had pinched off the stainless steel chopsticks to check, and confirmed that the hand was only pale in color. Other than that, he breathed a sigh of relief after there was no damage.

Then Xiaoyuan put her hands on her hips, and after eating the bear's heart, she boldly opened her mouth to teach the big evil: "Sir, I know you have great strength, but you should control it when you eat, in case the chopsticks pierce your skin, it will hurt!"

Ning Chong has been stunned since the little evil spirit held his hand as if holding some fragile treasure to examine the wound just now, and now he has no other thoughts at all. He can feel whether he is jealous or not, little The evil spirit definitely cared about him.

I don't care about it in general.

Feeling this, the evil spirit who was holding the hands of the little evil spirit turned slightly pale, but he did not forget to continue beating and beating the little evil spirit: "I don't object to your making friends, but you still put your studies first, you know?"

You Xiaoye didn't know how the topic turned to his studies. He was so angry that his eyes were burning with fire: "Sir, don't talk about him, you haven't answered my question yet."

Looking at the vicious little evil spirit, Ning Chong smiled lightly, "Okay, I will pay attention."

After getting the answer from Da Xie Chong, You Xiaoye's complexion improved a bit, "Then I also know what you said."