69: Seems Something's Wrong

The cry of the game characters was short and miserable, Ning Chong frowned slightly when he heard it, and looked at the source of the sound, which was You Xiaoye's cell phone.

The little evil spirit felt inexplicably cramped as he didn't know where to put his hands and feet. He curled up with his fingertips pinching the phone: "Yes, it's the sound of the game."

After answering quickly, I realized that my behavior seemed a bit out of place.

As an adult, isn't it normal for him to play a parkour game? What needs to be explained?

Ning Chong's Adam's apple rolled gently, and let out a concise "um".

I don't know why, it's obviously a very simple little action, but I can see a faint itching in the little evil spirit's throat, and his lips are also dry.

If you change to an experienced one, or if you have watched a few movies secretly, you should know that you are a greedy person, but You Xiaoye has been a good boy since childhood. The teacher said that students are not allowed to browse obscene materials. He really never watched it once since he was a child, and he didn't even join in the fun when a group of classmates in the class hid in the bathroom to watch secretly.

The only time I saw it was probably in Zangshu Pavilion.

I closed it before reading a few pages, and I didn't see any details and doorway at all.

Therefore, You Xiaoye now only defines his behavior of swallowing saliva at others as Yangou instinct.

In order to justify his behavior, the little evil spirit had no choice but to throw the blame on the big evil spirit.

It's nothing to blame Da Xie Chong for being so good-looking, it made him swallow his saliva!

While blaming him, he couldn't help staring at him, his clear amber almond eyes looked at Ning Chong without blinking.

His gaze was too straightforward, hiding desires and emotions that he might not even be aware of.

Ning Chong was stared at by You Xiaoye with such fiery and straightforward eyes, and it didn't take long for him to feel hot, and hurriedly staggered the sight of the little evil spirit, not daring to look at him for too long.

If, if he is just an ordinary person, or an ordinary cultivator, then he can explain his intentions to such a little evil spirit without hesitation, and let him know that he will look at him with such eyes Make yourself want to possess him.

But he is not, he is Ning Chong, Xie Chong, and Shou Xin.

There are too many responsibilities in his identity, so he is doomed not to have a simple relationship.

Even if he can see the ignorant love for himself from the other person's eyes, he still can't do anything, and he shouldn't do it.

Little Evil Spirit's current life has become very, very good. It is exactly the life he dreamed of. There are no vicious adoptive parents, but only his parents and sister who love him.

Staying with the family, the little evil spirit will be very happy every day. He shouldn't be worried and anxious all day long because the evil spirit is about to die.

The little evil spirit had already suffered a lot when he was alive, and he shouldn't add another love to the little evil spirit's suffering.

It shouldn't be, and it's also reluctance.

Staggering the eyes of the little evil spirit that implied love, Ning Chong recalled the feeling of taking a cold shower in the bathroom, forcibly suppressing the dryness that should not have arisen, walked to the bed, and said in a hoarse voice: "You, sleep Move over."