10: So Poor and An Evil Spirit

At this time, the celestial masters who were in charge of today's duty work also came to work. The four of them were talking and laughing and walking towards this side, but they suddenly saw a child standing outside the ghost building, and they were shocked. When they took a closer look, they found that the child had cat ears and a cat tail.

They drew out the mahogany swords engraved with dense incantations behind them one after another, and aimed at the cat-eared lady who was crying and kicking the door and cursing.

The cat-eared lady stopped cursing, put her hands in tandem, and showed her sharp cat claws, wanting to fight the celestial masters, but at this moment, the door opened a crack, and a pair of well-defined, beautiful but too pale hands grabbed the cat-eared lady by the collar, and dragged him into the haunted building.

The celestial masters who had just drawn out their swords looked around in a daze.

"We, are we still chasing? I didn't expect that we would watch so closely, and this evil spirit would still receive my little brother."

"You kid, are you tired of living? The evil spirits living there are not even sure that the ancestors can deal with them."

"Master Master, do you know that you have no confidence in his strength?"

Only one cat slave celestial master stared at the direction where the cat's ears disappeared: "This black cat has done all kinds of bad things, and everyone can get it!"

Then he was rewarded with a chestnut by one of the other three senior brothers, squatting aside and covering his head in aggrieved manner.

The big evil, that is, Ning Chong, whom the cat-eared Zhengtai was talking about, stood in the middle of the blue flames, surrounded by a thick layer of black mist. After he grabbed the cat-eared Zhengtai into the door, he immediately let go of his hand and put him aside.

You Xiaoye lay eagerly on the glass wall: eat melon jpg.

"Why are you here?" Ning Chong's tone was indifferent, unable to hear sadness or joy.

Mao Er Zhengtai quietly wiped away her tears, and now she was so arrogant, she raised her small head fiercely: "What's the matter, I can't come anymore?"

"Isn't this thinking that your death is approaching, so I came down the mountain to collect your body?" Mao Erzheng said angrily, while secretly looking up at Ning Chong's expression.

After seeing Ning Chong's pale complexion, Mao Erzheng's nose was sore, and he was on the verge of tears.

"Are you...really dying?"

Ning Chong stood in the dim light of the fire, staring at Zhengtai steadfastly, without saying a word.

He didn't get a reply, but Zhengtai didn't ask any more questions, but took out a glass jar from the pocket of his overalls and threw it at Ning Chong: "Since you are really going to die, then I will find a place to live nearby... The death gift for you, don't hesitate to accept it."

You Xiaoye, who was concentrating on listening to the two of them, was suddenly thrown away: "..."

Fortunately, Da Xiechong raised his hand and caught him firmly. When he saw the little evil spirit that was foaming at the mouth in the glass jar, Da Xiechong frowned slightly: "Why did you catch him?"

"You two know each other?" Zheng Tai keenly erected two pointed black cat ears, his green pupils widened, and his tone was full of disbelief, "You haven't come back to see me for so many years, so there are other dogs!"

Zhengtai was about to make a splash as she spoke, and rushed forward to grab Ning Chong's robe, but Ning Chong flicked it lightly with his fingertips and turned into a fat, round, short-legged little black cat with black clouds and snow. As the name suggests, except for the white paws, the rest are all black.