91: Aowu and Squad Leader Extra

On the first day of reporting at the high school, Ao Wu found a unique, cold gaze following his direction, which made him tremble subconsciously.

Then, he keenly locked the source of that gaze in the crowd - the other party was a tall, cold and handsome guy, wearing a black casual suit, with long legs, and his gaze was as cold as a sword without temperature when looking at people.

Seeing the other party's temperament, Ao Wu suddenly felt that he must have misunderstood the other party, because he was naturally cruel and didn't care about him at all.

In a few days, school starts.

Because of his excellent grades, the cold-faced handsome guy was hand-picked by Mr. Tu to be the monitor of the class, and he was responsible for managing the discipline of the class. From then on, his name didn't matter anymore, and everyone usually called him the monitor anyway.

Ao Wu didn't show any emotion about it at first, after all, no matter who is the class monitor, it doesn't affect his sleep in class, but one day later, he found that it still affected a little bit.

After all, whenever he was just about to doze off, the monitor would kick him on the front leg of his desk with his feet, kicking him away from his drowsiness.

After repeating this several times, Ao Wu quickly came to the top, angrily: "Are you sick, why are you kicking my table legs?!"

The monitor glanced at him coldly, calmly said: "Let's go to class."

Ao Wu: "I'm going to sleep, you care about me!"

Monitor: "I'll take care of you."

Ao Wu silently looked at the others: "Aren't those people sleeping too, why don't you just take care of them and take care of me!"

"It's too far, I can't kick it." The squad leader looked calm.

Ao Wu: "..."

Until here, Ao Wu still felt that it was unlucky and the squad leader was divided into the front and back tables, so he became the main target of the opponent's surgery.

After the first monthly exam, Teacher Tu re-ranked according to the results, and Ao Wu really opened a huge distance from the monitor, basically like the head of the Yangtze River and the tail of the Yangtze River.

Although his grades were at the bottom and he was beaten up by Mother Long, the thick-skinned Ao Wu soon came back to life and was very satisfied with the current seating arrangement - he got rid of the monitor, so he still can do whatever he wants Well!

As expected, the class monitor couldn't care about his dozing off in class, but when the class was over, he never moved his nest before. As a result, the class monitor, who didn't even dare to eat snacks, changed his temper for the first time. move forward.

Seeing the squad leader sitting in the vacant seat in front of him with a blank expression again, Ao Wu became impatient and couldn't help saying, "Why do you come here all the time? Why don't you let me go after changing seats!"

He just wants to eat a snack, and he doesn't want to eat people. Is it necessary to look at him like this!

Monitor: "No, I'm here to talk to xx."

xx: "..."

Ao Wu: "..."

If he hadn't been deaf, the squad leader didn't seem to have spoken at all since he sat down.

Ao Wu confirmed that the squad leader was targeting him!

Otherwise, why does he focus on looking at his feet every time he checks hygiene, and stares at whether he has eaten snacks after class, and now he even uses such a clumsy excuse as a cover, it is really abominable!