64: The Little Evil Spirit Comes Home

Seeing the little evil spirit in the bubble was so shocked that the peas' eyes turned round, the little dragon couldn't help but rolled his eyes, and said angrily, "You are an evil spirit yourself, what's the point of knowing that I'm a dragon?" Surprising."

The little evil spirit in the bubble shook his head heavily: "You don't understand."

For a little evil spirit who has accepted atheism since childhood and firmly believes that dragons do not exist, seeing a real dragon is really exciting!

The world view has been refreshed.

After You Xiaoye shook his head, the shock in his heart gradually calmed down-wait, he remembered that dragons in myths and legends can generally swallow clouds and fog, so the fog in the mountains could not be made by this dragon, right?

Because it is a dragon, it can be regarded as an auspicious thing. It is naturally different from ordinary monsters, so there is no monster aura in the mist.

The more You Xiaoye thought about it, the more he felt that the guilty dragon was right in front of his eyes.

But considering that the dragon looks naive and doesn't show any aggressiveness, and the dragon has always been a symbol of auspiciousness in history, You Xiaoye was far more shocked than frightened by seeing the dragon.

The little evil spirit brainstormed for a few seconds, and finally decided to cut straight to the point. The main reason is that he now wears a bubble that Da Xie Chong made for him. He trusts Da Xie Chong and the quality of the products produced by Da Xie Chong. There must be no way to burst the bubble.

"Since you are a dragon, did you make the fog in the mountain?" The little evil spirit maintained the posture of Xiaoyuan holding the bubble, and decided that if the dragon showed any signs of anger, he would hold the bubble and run away.

Who knew that the little dragon man answered decisively, without any intention of concealing it: "Yes, apart from us dragons, there is no other race in the world that can spit out so much fog."

Not only did he not hide it, but there was also a sense of pride in his words.

"But why do you create so much fog? The fog is so heavy that the villagers in the nearby mountains can't go up the mountain, right?"

Hearing this, Xiaolongren's handsome face showed a guilty look: "I, I didn't think so much, if I didn't lose my dragon □□□□, I wouldn't run up this mountain every day, that thing is very important to me. It's important, and it must not be picked up by others."

The little evil spirit showed a clear look: "That's why you created so much fog to prevent others from going up the mountain?"

The little dragon gave a thumbs up: "You understand me!"

You Xiaoye: "..."

No, he doesn't understand.

"So you lost the dragon ball, right? I watched TV shows that said that thing seems to be very important to you dragons, and if you don't have it, you won't be able to maintain your human form?" You Xiaoye saw that the little dragon was well maintained, and even felt a little bit Surprised by the handsome figure.

The little dragonman's eyes widened when he heard the words, and he said angrily: "Those are all played by TV dramas. In fact, without the dragon ball, the impact on our dragons is not that great. The main reason why I am so eager to find the dragon ball is because the dragon ball is I've had it since I was a child, and I can't sleep at night without it, look, my dark circles have come out!"

Xiaolongren said, he moved closer to Bubble, and put his face on Bubble to show You Xiaoye the dark circles under his eyes.

You Xiaoye: "It looks okay?"