04: Evil Spirits do Good Deeds

You Xiaoye was so happy to get the little black umbrella, even the wound on the hem of her skirt didn't hurt so much, and she happily floated towards her new home.

Because he spent too much time admiring the little black umbrella on the road, before You Xiaoye rushed home, Father Sun was already dutifully preparing to go to work, peeking out a little faint light from the dark horizon, dyeing the horizon into a magnificent golden red, and then climbing up along the horizon, dyeing the clouds through.

You Xiaoye couldn't help regretting his time-wasting action on the road, worriedly raised the little black umbrella to block the sun, ignored the wound on the skirt, and anxiously accelerated his pace of progress.

When You Xiaoye was a human being, he held up an umbrella many times, but there was never a single time where the sun or rain really did not shine.

But he is no longer a human being, and any sunlight shining on him through the gap will leave a huge wound on his fragile jelly body.

The swinging skirt tugged at the wound, You Xiaoye wrinkled her peasy eyes in pain, but her forward speed did not slow down at all.

But hurry up, it's still too late.

Unknowingly, the sun has risen from the horizon and into the sky, illuminating the sky brightly and warmly.

Bunches of golden sunlight hit from all directions, You Xiaoye tried to block it with the little black umbrella, but for a while he didn't know which direction to extend the little black umbrella.

You Xiaoye looked at the bright sun in despair, and slowly closed her eyes.

He didn't wait for the expected burning sensation.

Opening his eyes, You Xiaoye was surprised to find that the golden sunlight could not reach the part under the little black umbrella. Under the little black umbrella was a seamless circular space where the sunlight could not pass through. As long as You Xiaoye stood under the little black umbrella, he didn't have to worry about the sun burning himself.

You Xiaoye didn't know how long it had been since he had felt the sunlight so closely, and his small dark mouth slowly opened into a smile.

At the same time, I feel even more grateful to the great evil spirit in my heart.

He suddenly wanted to give something to Da Xie Chong, so that he could have the same happiness as himself in receiving a gift.

But he is a poor and weak little evil spirit. He has no precious treasures, and all his belongings can be filled with a bucket.

You Xiaoye was fascinated by thinking about what to give to Da Xie Chong to make him happy, and the expression on his little face was very serious.

Suddenly, the ugly and withered creepers on the wall of Da Xie Chong's house flashed in his mind. He used himself to save Da Xie Chong, and thought for a while if the outer wall of his house was so ugly, he would definitely not be able to maintain a happy mood for a long time.

Besides, there are so many negative emotions entangled in the big evil spirit.

You Xiaoye's eyes fell on the bright wild flowers blooming in the wild grass on both sides of the road under the sunshine. The wild flowers are full of vitality and bloom very well, and each flower is delicate and beautiful.

The little evil spirit had a flash of inspiration, since the big evil is ugly, it should be a good choice to give him some decorations himself!

He secretly praised his wit in his heart, and then he flew back and forth on the grass to pick flowers.