39: The Evil Spirit Buys Clothes

You Xiaoye was so ashamed that he wished he could directly ram the big Xie Chong to death.

He really didn't mean it qaq!

Will he still believe Mr. when he explains it now... Mr. will not arrest him as some exhibitionist, will he?

You Xiaoye's brain holes became more and more outrageous, countless thoughts flashed across his mind in an instant, he was stunned for a few seconds, and finally caught the most reliable and most should be done among them - quickly find something to cover it!

You Xiaoye turned around slightly, and his eyes fell on the neatly folded quilt which was only tens of centimeters away from him.

It's up to you.

You Xiaoye didn't care about his own posture, and immediately turned over in Da Xie Chong's arms, and crawled towards the quilt.

He was simple-minded, and he didn't know how seductive and ambiguous his current posture was, because You Xiaoye, who had just recovered his human form and whose hands and feet were still a little out of control, was naturally far slower to crawl than the speed of floating, and would occasionally brush against the wrists and thighs of the big evil spirit.

Ning Chong didn't expect that the little evil spirit would react like this during the few seconds he was in a daze, and his whole body tensed up instantly, like a bow and arrow being pulled by the string, not daring to move an inch.

And in front of his pair of clear and lingling phoenix eyes, which seemed to never be stained with any luster, the pure but alluring You Xiaoye slowly crawled past.

First is the delicate and white sphenoid bone, then the slightly sunken, extremely sexy waistline, and then to the young man's slender waist and a certain round line, which makes people want to touch the waist, and finally there is a smooth calf and a delicate ankle.

They slid in front of Ning Chong one after another, as dazzling as Ukiyo-e.

Ning Chong was so stunned that he barely had time to react, and watched the little evil spirit crawl into the bed in front of him.

It's just that although You Xiaoye has already entered the bed, the scene just now has not disappeared, and it is still playing in his mind at a slow speed, lively and fragrant.

Ning Chong is not completely ignorant of love, just like You Xiaoye, it is a pure white paper.

He had read those not-so-serious picture albums in the study room, and he didn't think they were very interesting at the time, and even felt that the brothers who collected the books were really boring, so he might as well focus on cultivation.

He always thought that he was ascetic, until this moment when he saw You Xiaoye crawling past him... His wrists and thighs still had the warmth of the young man's body, and the young man's body temperature scorched his skin, as if he had been roasted slowly under a simmering fire, or placed in a steaming hot spring.

It's hard for Ning Chong to describe how he feels at the moment, his body is still tense, and the tips of his ears hidden under his long hair are also exuding a little warmth.

Is this the difference between the album and the real one? He was a little confused, wondering why he had become so strange.

Until a few minutes after You Xiaoye got into the bed, Ning Chong still maintained the posture of embracing You Xiaoye, motionless, his phoenix eyes were lowered, and there was no expression on his handsome face, like an ice sculpture.

But the parts of the ice sculpture touched by You Xiaoye were hot, as if they were on fire.

You Xiaoye's current situation is not much better, he got into the bed naked, even his head was not exposed, like a dish that has just been heated and is still steaming out.