50: The Results of Divination

You Xiaoye was stunned on the spot, bright red watermelon juice slipped down from her transparent lips, her eyes were full of astonishment.

Sir... Is it because of him that you want the watermelon?

Exchange such precious books for watermelons, won't this business be a bit of a loss qaq!

Just as the little evil spirit was thinking, Lu Yuxiang said with a smile, the corners of his eyes and the wrinkles around his lips exuded a peaceful taste: "This watermelon is grown in a greenhouse in the backyard of my house. If you like it, you can take some back. My family members There are fewer watermelons, but the watermelons grow much more, and a lot of them have to be sent out every year."

You Xiaoye: It's okay to change a few more...

Ning Chong nodded slightly: "Thank you."

Lu Yuxiang wandered around among the practitioners all year round, and he naturally had no lack of eyes. He naturally realized that Ning Chong's melon was not for himself, but for the little evil spirit, so he lowered his head and spoke to You Xiaoye, with a gentle and kind voice: "The big shed It's in the backyard, can grandma take you to pick melons tomorrow?"

Lu Yuxiang had a very good impression of You Xiaoye, and felt that this evil spirit was polite and nice to speak, so it was no wonder that he was favored by this evil spirit in front of him.

Even she couldn't help wanting to pamper her.

You Xiaoye Doudou frowned, very confused: "Tomorrow?"

Lu Yuxiang said: "Tomorrow morning will be more energetic, and it is a good time for divination. It is not impossible to do divination at this moment, but it is better to do it tomorrow morning, and the result will be more accurate. I see that your eyebrows are relaxed, unlike some What's the rush, why don't you stay here tonight and do divination tomorrow morning?"

As soon as he heard that the divination would be more accurate tomorrow, You Xiaoye immediately looked at Ning Chong, fearing that he would not want to stay, and dissuaded him: "Sir, shall we stay here for one night?"

Ning Chong was still thinking about the fact that the little evil spirit wanted to see the sea, and now it was dark, even if he went to the beach, he could only see the dark sea at night, which was obviously not a good choice.

After thinking about it, staying here is undoubtedly the best solution.

"That's annoying." Ning Chong said.

Lu Yuxiang hurriedly asked his aunt to clean up two rooms for Ning Chong and You Xiaoye to live in.

While waiting for her aunt to clean up the room, You Xiaoye couldn't resist the temptation of gluttons, Xiao Yuan held a fork in her hand and ate several pieces of crispy watermelon with sandy flesh, until her belly was round.

Even in this state, You Xiaoye did not forget to clean up the dripping watermelon juice on the table. The little evil spirit slowly floated to the napkin box. Mouth, the other wiped the watermelon juice off the table.

The little evil spirit floated above the table. After carefully confirming that there were no other stains on the table, he threw the paper towel into the trash can beside him. After finishing a series of tasks, the exhausted little evil spirit floated back to Ning Chong's shoulder silently. Slumped flat on his shoulders to rest.

In front of Lu Tai and Lu Yuxiang, Ning Chong didn't shy away from anything, stretched out his cool fingertips and landed on the round belly of the little evil spirit, gently and slowly rubbing his belly for him, the posture was even better than some parents who take care of themselves Children have to come naturally and attentively.