57: The Brave Little Evil Spirit

If it was the little evil spirit from before, he would probably shake his fur in place and be lost for a while, and when he couldn't wait for the master to come back to pick him up, he would whimper and rush into the wind and rain to find a new shelter, but now You Xiaoye He was favored by Ning Chong, and he was no longer a poor little man who was never loved by anyone.

Although Ning Chong's tone was so cold, and his back turned so resolutely, You Xiaoye did not forget what Ning Chong said, that he could be willful.

You Xiaoye shook his head, like a puppy shaking water off his body, and then firmly followed Ning Chong upstairs.

Seeing You Xiaoye going upstairs with Xie Chong, Lu Yuxiang felt a little worried: "Xiaoye..."

You Xiaoye turned her head and smiled at Lu Yuxiang: "I have a few questions I want to ask sir, and I will come down after I finish."

Looking at his grandson's calm smile, Lu Yuxiang suddenly remembered something.

Her grandson is not three years old now, but eighteen years old. To be precise, he is already an adult, and he used to support himself and has enough ability to survive in society. Naturally, he also has his own ideas and considerations.

Previously, Lu Yuxiang was afraid that his grandson would be injured again because of his suffering outside, so he was afraid of Ning Chong, but now that he thinks about it, You Xiaoye doesn't need to be protected so carefully. You Xiaoye has long been an adult. Although his appearance is cute and immature, he is a real man.

There are some things that Lu Yuxiang doesn't need to worry about like that, and she also believes that You Xiaoye can handle these things well by herself.

"Go, yes, by the way, ask him if he has any dishes he wants to eat. If so, I'll ask my aunt to make some."

You Xiaoye doesn't need to ask this question, he can even answer it quickly: "Sauce fried pork liver, sir likes to eat this, every time I make it, he can eat a lot."

Lu Yuxiang was a little surprised, the evil spirit looked a little proud to go home, as if he was not an ordinary person, did he actually like to eat such ordinary dishes?

And her grandson can even blurt out the other party's favorite dishes.

She nodded, temporarily put all those things behind her, and chose to believe that You Xiaoye could handle it by herself, and only said: "Okay, I'll let someone do it now."

You Xiaoye nodded, with a smile on his face: "Thank you, grandma."

After finishing speaking, You Xiaoye walked three steps and two steps, chasing Ning Chong's cold figure in black robe who disappeared at the stairs.

When the little evil spirit chased Ning Chong, Ning Chong was already standing in front of the door, about to open the door and walk in.

You Xiaoye trotted behind him all the way, and now he was short of breath, talking intermittently: "Sir... I, I have something to ask you!"

Since Ning Chong discovered his truest and most primitive desire for You Xiaoye at the beach, he has been suppressing his heart and forcing himself not to have any contact with You Xiaoye, but this little guy seems to have discovered what he was thinking. As if deliberately opposing him, always so sincerely and bravely bumping into him to hit a straight ball, Ning Chong couldn't parry at all.

He can catch the sharpest and coldest blades, but a look from You Xiaoye is enough to make him lose his armor.

When Ning Chong saw You Xiaoye, who was resting on the wall with one hand, talking to himself intermittently, looking extremely aggrieved, with a pair of beautiful almond eyes drooping... Ning Chong was completely unable to maintain his coldness.