26: Strict Father and Loving Mother

After teaching Ning Xiaoxue an hour of kindergarten lessons, You Xiaoye asked Ning Xiaoxue to review and review by herself, and then lay back in the tree hole to rest.

Lying down, the little evil spirit fell asleep and didn't wake up until dark.

The moon and stars were sparse in the sky, You Xiaoye yawned big, and then was surprised to see Ning Xiaoxue beside her who was meditating in the form of a cat.

His two paws were put together in front of his belly, his hind legs were crossed, his cat's tail was hanging behind him, and a light halo radiated from his body.

It is very similar to the scene of exercise and practice in TV dramas.

It's just that this kind of posture is pleasing to the eye and the eye when handsome men and beautiful women do it, and a little black cat is especially pleasing to the touch. You Xiaoye worked hard to restrain his desire to lick the cat.

At the same time, the little evil spirit felt a little relieved, as if his own child had grown up and become sensible.

Staring at the little black cat's meditation posture for a while, the little evil spirit returned to his own cultivation progress.

His cultivation progress is still zero, because he doesn't know traditional Chinese characters, and he can't read the notes of the god of learning.

Speaking of which, why didn't Da Xie Chong teach him how to practice directly, but taught him how to read and write.

Do you think that teaching a man to fish is worse than giving him a fish?

Or... Big Xie Chong didn't know when he would leave, he was afraid that after he left, the "illiterate" You Xiaoye would not be able to continue to practice because of illiteracy.

The thought that the great evil spirit will die soon is like a golden hoop wrapped around You Xiaoye's head. Every time you think of this, You Xiaoye's heart feels like being soaked in a bottomless sea of ​​ice, sinking inch by inch.

You Xiaoye tried hard to recall some happy things, trying to press down the panic that suddenly surfaced.

After an unknown amount of time, Ning Xiaoxue finished his practice, and he patted You Xiaoye with his paw: "Did you see that I just practiced? If Ning Chong asks about it then, you should talk to him and testify to me."

Listening to these childish words, You Xiaoye finally had a smile on his dark mouth: "Okay."

One spirit and one meow came to Ning Chong's home.

Sure enough, the first thing Ning Chong did was to ask Ning Xiaoxue if he had practiced well today.

His question hit Xiao Heimiao's heart that wanted to show off, Ning Xiaoxue opened her mouth, read all the initials and finals she had learned, and then told how long she had practiced today.

Ning Chong was slightly surprised, wondering why Ning Xiaoxue was so honest today.

Then when he saw the unconcealable smile on the corner of the little evil spirit's mouth, he realized that it was You Xiaoye who beat Ning Xiaoxue for him.

I just don't know what method this little evil spirit used to make the rebellious Ning Xiaoxue so honest. yhugu

"Thank you." Ning Chong nodded to the little evil spirit.

You Xiaoye received the thank you from the big evil, and hurriedly said: "It should."

Seeing Ning Chong and You Xiaoye communicating with each other without a cat, Ning Xiaoxue suddenly had the feeling that he had become a cat-shaped light bulb. The feeling of being ignored made him explode instantly, like a brat eager for his parents' attention: "What nonsense are you two talking about? Am I not the most praiseworthy cat? Today I am still practicing in class!"