03: A Small Black Umbrella

Song Wei'an frowned, surprised: "Senior sister also has a lost brother? Isn't there a divination course in our Tianshimen school? Isn't it enough to calculate his whereabouts?"

"Why didn't I count it? During the time when the younger brother was lost, everyone in our Tianshimen from top to bottom who knew a little bit of divination counted it, but they couldn't figure out the whereabouts of the younger brother. The ancestor even personally asked an old friend in the south who specializes in asking gods and divination to help calculate it, but in the end he also got a reply of 'this child has a special fate, and the questioning of divination is fruitless'."

"Although everyone agrees that the child will never be found, the senior sister's family has not given up until now. You must not mention this in front of the senior sister, let alone we told you."

...

You Xiaoye hid behind a tree and listened to the corner of the wall. She didn't expect to hear such a sad story without hearing any key information.

He felt half sympathy and half envy for the younger brother of the senior sister in the story. I sympathize with him being lost and separated from his family when he was young, and envy him for having his family who cares so much about him. Even though they have been separated for decades, the family still has not given up on tracking down his whereabouts.

If he can also have such a family, what a happy situation it would be.

You Xiaoye floated behind the tall tree trunk, and continued to listen to a few celestial masters chatting, but most of their chats were trivial and trivial matters. You Xiaoye listened for a long time, but failed to extract any effective information from it, and soon became sleepy, yawning one after another.

Afterwards, he couldn't stand the sleepiness anymore, and Pa Chi fell headlong into the lush weeds, his whole spirit was completely covered.

Song Wei'an looked sideways slightly: "Did you hear any sound?"

"There's no sound, it's the wind."

"Maybe I'm being sensitive."

You Xiaoye fell asleep in the soft grass. Based on the story he heard today, he had a wonderful dream.

In the dream, he was not an orphan, nor was he adopted by his adoptive parents. Instead, he grew up in his original family. He had parents and a sister who loved him very much. Although he could not clearly see the faces and expressions of his family members in the dream, he could feel that they all loved him sincerely and treated him well.

This dream was so beautiful that You Xiaoye was still in a trance when he was awakened by the sound of soft footsteps.

Open your eyes, the sky is still thick black, Tianshi and his party are packing their things and preparing to leave.

The leading elder sister, Shen Qing, finally stopped meditating, and stood aside indifferently, waiting for the juniors to clean up.

When she was meditating just now, she faced You Xiaoye sideways, so that You Xiaoye couldn't see her face clearly, now Shen Qing was standing in front of the bonfire, You Xiaoye was finally able to see her face clearly.

She is tall and straight, and her stature is almost the same as that of You Xiaoye when she was a human being. She has raised eyebrows and eyes, a high nose and thin lips, she is shockingly beautiful without makeup, and she has a cool and cool air.

Taking a closer look, the eyebrows and eyes still look a bit like Lu Qianrou, the female star that You Xiaoye likes very much.

Shen Qing's voice was very similar to her, and it was also clear: "Go back after the fire is extinguished, and I will inform you of the next mission time."