43: Encirclement and Suppression of Evil Cultivators

After thinking for a moment about the righteous explanation on Baidu Encyclopedia, You Xiaoye re-typed the word gv.

It should be called this name, right? The little evil spirit thought uncertainly.

When he was in junior high school, he sat in the backseat of a pair of rotten girls. After class, they huddled their heads together, muttering about resources and borrowing a copy of GV to talk, which made You Xiaoye a little curious, and asked them about this. What means.

Then it was well-received.

After You Xiaoye listened to it, his pupils trembled on the spot, and he felt as if he had been opened the door to a new world.

It's just that this door is too deviant for the well-behaved You Xiaoye, so he didn't dare to continue thinking about it, and quickly discarded it in the depths of his memory, without recalling it much.

Until today, he finally remembered those two letters.

After pressing the Enter key, the little evil spirit stared at the content on the screen with a pair of clear almond eyes, half shy and half curious.

After a while, the related content popped up, You Xiaoye couldn't wait to scroll down, looking for the content he wanted, but after flipping through several pages, the most explicit content he saw was the exposure of the boyfriend of gv star xx and the like.

Let the little evil spirit be disappointed.

He... He has already typed such precise and explicit words, but he can't even find them like this!

I even regret that I didn't ask in detail where the resources at the front desk were read, and if I could borrow one to talk.

It's just that there is no regret medicine in the world, even if You Xiaoye regrets everything in his intestines, it's already too late.

Blinking with aggrieved eyes, You Xiaoye had no choice but to give up his plan that failed at the first step, and then he got into the bed like a slippery fish, with only his head exposed, silently shutting himself up.

After lying down and relaxing for a few seconds, the little evil spirit gradually realized that he came back to his room to cultivate, not to watch a movie, so he struggled out of the bed again and began to practice the method of transforming from a human back into a spirit form.

The little evil spirit was very happy about becoming a spirit form. He felt that a small spirit form was very convenient. With this in mind, he quickly transformed from a human into a spirit form.

You Xiaoye also tried to use other methods to transform himself from a spirit into a human form, but those methods were not as effective as thinking of erotic pictures in his mind, and he could change almost instantly.

In the end, the little evil spirit had no choice but to accept this transformation technique and chose to survive.

After all, it wasn't his fault that it turned yellow, Ning Xiaoxue must pay part of the responsibility!

After mastering the melting and solidifying skills last time, You Xiaoye showed it in front of the big evil, and got a rare compliment from the big evil, but this time he changed into a human being. Although You Xiaoye wanted to be praised a little, but considering yesterday's Wu Long, still silently dispelled his thoughts, so as not to embarrass both parties.

You Xiaoye returned to her spirit form and came to the living room, and after taking a note of her being able to change form, she went into the kitchen.

Because the newly purchased pork liver did not arrive, You Xiaoye made red date soup today.

Ning Xiaoxue has always been not interested in jujube soup, and You Xiaoye did not take his part, but today, the little black cat changed his temper for some reason, and offered to try it too, so the little evil spirit washed a few more Xinjiang big ones. Red dates, put them into the stew pot together.