13: Evil threat

"You, why are you crying?" Ning Xiaoxue's immature voice was rarely panicked.

The little black cat anxiously jumped down from the boulder and meowed around the little evil spirit floating in mid-air in a daze.

You Xiaoye was immersed in his own emotions, he heard Ning Xiaoxue calling him several times before he realized it, stretched out Xiaoyuan's hand in a daze, and rubbed against the corner of his eyes, feeling a wet trace.

So he...was really crying?

The little evil spirit hastily wiped away the teardrops from the corners of his eyes with his small round hands, and said with a vague nasal voice, "I'm fine... shall we go to see Mr. today?"

"It's not impossible, but what did we do so early in the past?"

In Ning Xiaoxue's cognition, she is a cat, and stupid humans will feel very happy when they touch her, but now... Ning Chong can't touch its soft fur at all, and even if it passes by, it can only stay in a daze.

"Anyway, we don't have anything to do, so we can go sit with the husband and chat together." You Xiaoye was perfunctory, not ashamed to say that he just wanted to accompany the big evil, so that he would not be so lonely anymore.

One spirit and one meow headed towards the home of the great evil spirit, today's You Xiaoye floated extraordinarily fast, with the hem of her skirt undulating rapidly, even comparable to Ning Xiaoxue's forward speed.

At the same time, in a relatively secluded street in the city, a very weird house number stands outside an old office building, but it has not attracted the attention of any ordinary people.

The house number is black on a white background, with strong and powerful fonts, and there are several large characters written to the Human World Anomaly Management Bureau.

At this moment, there are people coming and going outside the door. These people are dressed in different styles, including Taoist robes, monk robes, and ancient costumes. What's more strange is the hair dyed in various strange colors. It stands to reason that dyeing some strange hair colors will definitely look like a killer, but these killers insist on using their own appearance to support their hair color. They are so handsome and beautiful that they are very stubborn.

This time, Tianshimen sent to attend the meeting an uncle from Shen Qing. This uncle has a mediocre cultivation, but he is very good at communicating and negotiating with people. Whenever this kind of occasion comes, most of the meetings that require Tianshimen to be present are attended by him.

On the other side, the brother sect of Tianshimen, the holy place of Buddhism in the neighboring city, the white-bearded old abbot of Miaofa Temple held a rosary, standing dignifiedly among the crowd, looking extraordinarily clean and dusty.

But what was strange was that a tall young man with a strand of blond hair wearing the same monk robe as the old abbot was standing next to the highly respected and respected abbot, and complained to the abbot angrily: "Why do you mortals bring me to the meeting? I am a majestic bird. Is it something mortals like them can see if they want?"

The old abbot was not angry when he grabbed his collar, he still stood calmly: "This time the bureau specifically asked me to bring you, because I value you."

Hearing this, the young man raised his chin: "I am the only phoenix in this world, and they should think highly of me."

As soon as Fenghuang said this, other monsters around him cast their probing gazes at him.

You must know that although the monsters present today are all big monsters, there are few such rare species, so I can't help but want to see what this phoenix looks like.