47: Hugging Together

You Xiaoye was squatting halfway, with his head lowered, fearing that the blood would stain his clothes and shoes. His slender, fair neck protruded from the down jacket, revealing the fluffy and soft top of his hair. From behind, it looked like some kind of The fluffy animals make people have an urge to rush to rua.

The little evil spirit's mood at the moment is half lying and half happy...

Thinking about it carefully, the nosebleed came at just the right time, just to ease the embarrassment of being asked about the delivery of underwear by the big evil spirit.

From Ning Chong's point of view, he only saw You Xiaoye squatting down against him, and then blood flowed down and fell on the porcelain white floor tiles, which was extremely dazzling.

The white and waxy young man squatted in place like a small mushroom, his fluffy hair twirled a bit pitifully.

Ning Chong, who was originally sitting on the sofa with a stretched posture, couldn't sit still, and immediately teleported to a position a little behind the little evil spirit. His wide and cold palm fell on the young man, who still looked like a boy even though he was wearing a thick light blue down jacket. On the thin and thin back, he bent over to check the expression of the little evil spirit, and said in an urgent tone, "Xiaoye-"

It's like the howl of a beast when its reverse scale is touched.

Ning Chong's nervous tone made the little evil spirit's heart twitch.

Big Xie Chong... His tone was a bit too urgent, he just had a bit of nosebleed.

The little evil spirit hurriedly waved his hand at him, there was still a little blood stain under the tip of his white and rosy nose, he didn't dare to speak loudly, for fear of dripping blood drops on his new clothes.

He could only say in a low voice, "Sir, I'm fine, it's just a nosebleed."

In fact... as long as the evil spirit stays away from him and makes him forget the scene in his mind, he can heal without medicine.

The lethality of that scene was too great, it made his heart boil even more than the erotic album, the simple little evil spirit really couldn't stand this kind of stimulation.

You Xiaoye heard a clear sigh of relief, and then realized that it was from the great evil spirit.

Ning Chong's voice softened a little, not as hasty as it was at the beginning, but he was still a little nervous, as if the continuous spring rain was beating obliquely on the window lattice: "Dizzy or not, can you stand up by yourself?"

You Xiaoye didn't dare to move too much, and gave a vague "hmm", then stood up cautiously, but still kept his body leaning forward.

Although he couldn't see it, he could still vaguely feel the wetness in his body, knowing that the blood hadn't completely dried up, and he was afraid that if he really stood up straight, he would stain his clothes.

This is the most comfortable and best piece of clothing he has ever worn, and it was bought with a lot of money, You Xiaoye didn't want to leave any stains on it.

At the same time, the little evil spirit still felt guilty, so he didn't dare to look up at Ning Chong.

Even though the big evil was so kind to him, treating him as a beloved junior, and personally taking care of his studies, yet he had that kind of strange insanity towards him, and even had a nosebleed because of his insufficiency. up.

Ning Chong's palm was still resting on You Xiaoye's back, feeling him get up, Ning Chong subconsciously reached out to help him, but the movement was a bit slower, pale fingertips brushed against his warm and soft fingertips, and fell empty.