41: Die Again

"Wait...!" Without thinking too much, You Xiaoye stopped Hongmei Yao from the exit.

The blood on the skirt of the red plum demon was still dripping down her porcelain-white skin, falling on the mud floor bit by bit, being absorbed by the mud, she knew that with her current situation, not to mention the one watching Some cat demons with cultivation bases are reluctant to deal with this little evil spirit.

Being called to a halt suddenly, the red plum demon still hesitated in her heart, but finally stopped.

Both of them could easily take her life, and now she is completely powerless to resist... It was her impulsive move to turn into a human form and confront the two just now in a fit of anger.

Who told that little evil spirit to pull out the girl's hair as soon as it came up, her hair sprigs are her most precious treasure.

Just when Hongmei Yao was thinking a thousand times, You Xiaoye quickly floated behind her, and carefully worded: "Do you need assistance from the relevant departments?"

Hongmei Yao had never heard such words from the relevant department before, she was immediately stunned, her beautiful face was full of confusion.

Realizing that the red plum demon can't understand the word "relevant department", the little evil spirit thought for a moment, and said, "It's the government of this era that specializes in managing criminal monsters."

The Hongmei demon couldn't believe it even more. At the time of her life, it was very common for big monsters to fight and devour each other. She can live to this day, and it is not without the life of a monster.

But this evil spirit said that there are already people who can control the Yaozu, which is simply a dream.

She has seen too many such scenes, and knows that she has participated in them, so she naturally doesn't believe You Xiaoye's words, so she raises her legs and continues to move forward.

But the evil spirit behind her still didn't give up, and insisted on wanting her to report to the relevant department so that she could get corresponding treatment.

You Xiaoye's tone was very sincere, seeing that she was unwilling and did not take advantage of her weakness to force her to stay, on the contrary, he kept trying to persuade her.

And... the little evil spirit's peasy eyes are really clear, it really doesn't look like a deceiving spirit.

Hongmei Yao finally stopped and stood in front of You Xiaoye. Although the tone was still not very good, at least he and You Xiaoye agreed to wait for the arrival of the people from the Different Administration Bureau.

Xiang Chunli's phone number is stored in You Xiaoye's cell phone. As soon as he explained the situation here, Xiang Chunli said that he would send someone over immediately to ask you about the species of monster that You Xiaoye needed to rescue, so he could bring corresponding emergency measures. Drugs come.

You Xiaoye didn't expect that there were even medicines for the trees in the Bureau of Alien Administration, and was amazed for a moment, Doudou's eyes widened.

Seeing him like this, the Red Plum Demon thought he was rejected: "What? He doesn't want to come, so let me tell you, how can there be such an organization as you mentioned in this world..."

Before the red plum demon finished speaking, the little evil spirit floating in the air shook his head again and again: "No, they asked me about your species just now, and they said they would bring medicine corresponding to your species, so I A bit surprised..."