44: Mom is here

You Xiaoye's voice was clear and clear, and ripples spread in Ning Chong's ears, as if something had been gently pulled.

Moments later, Ning Chong reached his shoulders with his fingertips, pinched the little evil spirit that was attached to his neck, and reminded him softly, "Don't wander around for a while, follow me closely."

You Xiaoye nodded obediently: "Understood, sir."

Ning Chong thought for a moment, still a little worried, and sighed helplessly.

If the situation becomes chaotic for a while, You Xiaoye drifts away from him, and there are so many people at the scene, it may be difficult to find him.

Although the little evil spirit has a little black umbrella to hang around, Ning Chong is still worried after all.

A black thread that made You Xiaoye feel very familiar appeared in the palm of Ning Chong, meandering, one end was wrapped around You Xiaoye's small round hand, and wrapped around several times firmly, the other end fell on Ning Chong's pale and thin on the wrist.

The little evil spirit who was suddenly bound was stunned for a few seconds, Doudou blinked.

Immediately realized that this is a layer of insurance for the husband to protect himself from being lost.

But... this insurance is somewhat naive, he has only seen this kind of device to prevent children from getting lost on children of a few years old.

Although You Xiaoye is not very old, but at least he is an adult of eighteen years old. Ning Chong suddenly used this method to prevent him from getting lost, and he couldn't help feeling hot, as if being pasted by a hot water bottle that was only filled with hot water. up.

However, there is more irony and warmth than shame.

When you were a child, You Xiaoye actually longed to be hugged by her parents when she went out, or to walk forward holding hands. But at that time Li Cuiyu already had a younger brother, and she held him in her arms every time, impatiently telling You Xiaoye to follow closely.

Even sometimes, she would suddenly squeeze into the crowd to watch the excitement, completely forgetting that there was a child following behind her, and she didn't even remind You Xiaoye much.

As if wishing that the child would get lost.

But You Xiaoye didn't understand when he was a child. After he and Li Cuiyu were swept away by people once or twice, he had a long memory. Every time he went out, he would stare at the corner of Li Cuiyu's clothes. , he will follow wherever.

Since then, it has never been lost again.

It's just that he also wants to be held by someone and lead him firmly through the crowds of people, which will make him feel loved and carefully protected.

These... things that You Xiaoye didn't get from his adoptive parents, are now given to him by Ning Chong.

He narrowed his beady eyes slightly, and smiled with his small black mouth, staring at the black line on Xiaoyuan's hand, the more he looked at it, the happier he became.

He's not some little evil spirit that no one wants.

If he gets lost, Da Xie Chong will definitely try his best to find him. Pleasant emotions filled You Xiaoye's heart little by little.

He stretched out another free small round hand, gently tugged at the black wire, and pulled the other end of the black wire, the wrist of the big evil, and promised in a clear voice: "Without your permission, I will not run around."