74: Proposal Accepted

Are they... for me?

You Xiaoye's heart was touched, and at the same time, the crutches brazenly propped up a little on the ground. Immediately afterwards, two familiar figures, wearing Tang suits and cheongsams, with a thick overcoat, stepped across the accumulated area on the ground with the help of the crutches. At the same time, the water also turned over a long transparent line designed by the students, which would be hung by the legs as long as it was pulled.

The students who arranged this mechanism did not expect that the level designed by themselves would be cracked so easily, and the anger and surprise on their faces could not be concealed.

This... the new divination teacher is too good at forgetting, right?

However, there are still more pranks to come, even if they can escape his, the others are not necessarily.

The moment the two stepped on the ground of the podium, a formation was startled. The scope of the formation was not large, and it only operated on the podium. A strong wind blew through the formation, surrounding the two gray-haired divination teachers.

"I got the trick, I got the trick!" said the student who arranged the formation, "It seems that the new teacher's level is not very good."

"Brother Formation, you are still the best!"

"Wait... It seems that something is wrong, why didn't the two of them even move a hair?" A sharp-eyed student had already seen the clue, and asked with a trembling voice.

After hearing his words, the rest of the students realized that the hair of the two old men standing in the wind formation was not shaken at all. Lu Yuxiang smiled and said, "Little classmate, you made this formation, which is quite interesting. It's a pity that we knew there was a formation here from the beginning, and we have already modified it to a formation that does not target us."

The student showed a shocked expression upon hearing this: "When is it?"

"When the bucket falls to the ground and everyone is looking at the bucket." Lu Yuxiang smiled lightly, then raised his crutches and pushed aside the teaching aid box that was already full of 502.

Next, under the disbelieving eyes of everyone, their well-prepared pranks were ignored or cracked one after another.

The students in the audience quickly changed from doubting the teacher's level at the beginning to being full of admiration in their eyes, and they kept talking to their deskmates.

"Our teacher is really a big boss, he solved all the problems at once, it's considered exhaustive!"

"Is this the way to use the inexhaustible policy? But the boss is indeed a boss, we have found a treasure!"

"Woooooo, you said that if I have a good relationship with the teacher, will they be willing to help me calculate tomorrow's winning lottery numbers?"

The rest: "..."

After all, you are a dignified and well-known person, so it's better not to expose your poverty too clearly.

The lottery number was naturally asked by Ao Wu.

There are also sharp-eyed young practitioners from other sects who have now recognized the identities of the Lu family couple and lowered their voices: "This is a real boss, a national-level fortune-teller. I heard that the scene in Mucheng before The disaster was calculated by these two, and many people were saved!"

After hearing the science popularization, the students in the audience became more and more excited, and kept whispering: "So awesome? Damn it!"

Listening to the classmate's comments, You Xiaoye, who was originally worried about whether grandpa and grandma would overturn and get hurt: "..."