37: Stunned

When Youxiao Yeguang thought of this, she felt suffocated by the whole world, let alone Shen Qing and her family.

Feeling the little evil spirit's mood drop in an instant, Ning Chong frowned slightly: "What's wrong?"

The little evil spirit shook his head lightly: "I'm fine, but I've seen the celestial master you mentioned a few times... I feel a bit impermanent in the world."

Obviously, the relatives I want to see so much, why can't I find them.

When I found him, I found that I was separated from him.

When You Xiaoye was alive, he didn't receive any warmth from his family members. He secretly envied Shen Qing's younger brother before, envied him that someone cared about him, and hoped that he could reunite with his family.

I didn't expect to hear related news again, but it was like this.

Based on You Xiaoye's sad expression and some previous information, Ning Chong can probably guess that You Xiaoye's original family was not very harmonious and happy, and the little evil spirit probably didn't get much care since he was a child.

His eyes darkened a bit, he took the soft little evil spirit into his palm, gently pinched the little evil spirit's head as if to comfort him, his voice was not completely cold: "Don't think too much, you... and me and Xiaoxue."

Ning Chong seldom comforts others, and his words and actions are very unfamiliar.

But fortunately, the little evil spirit was rarely comforted by others, so he accepted them all.

You Xiaoye rubbed his head lightly on Ning Chong's calloused thumb, and then leaned on it, as if leaning against a big tree that could help him shelter from the wind and rain.

"Thank you sir." The little evil spirit said.

He doesn't know what Ning Chong's current situation is, and he doesn't know how long Ning Chong can survive, but at least he wants to stay with Ning Chong in his lifetime.

The days spent with Ning Chong were the good times that You Xiaoye didn't even dare to dream about in the past.

He doesn't have to worry about what to eat tomorrow, where to get a part-time job after paying the family, and how to save money so that he can spend a week with 30 yuan.

Here in Ning Chong, he is regarded as a trustworthy child, Ning Chong gives him trust, but takes care of him.

He felt like he had transformed from a fake adult mixed in with adults into a child again, and no matter what he did, he had Ning Chong as his strong backing to back him up and stand behind him forever.

Although You Xiaoye would not act recklessly just because he was protected by a great evil spirit, he liked the feeling of being by Ning Chong's side.

This made him feel that he was no longer a lonely soul, and that there were people in this world who loved him.

Every day of happiness now, You Xiaoye feels that she stole it from the hands of the God of Destiny. Maybe she doesn't know when... the big evil will get out of control again and break the current beautiful and peaceful life.

You Xiaoye seemed to be a child who foresaw that he was about to lose his beloved. He could not change the ending with all his strength, so he could only try his best to make the ending come later.

Thinking of this, the little evil spirit half-raised his head from Ning Chong's palm, and looked at the unconscious big evil spirit: "Sir, drink the soup."