86: The Great Evil Master

The old man said, "what is that?"

"Probably, if there is no one to take this position, it will not only be your parents who will die in the future, but all the parents in the world, and even their children."

"Why do you want me to do it?"

"I came to this snowfield just to find you."

The boy was silent for a while, then raised his head, his phoenix eyes were filled with the harshest wind and snow in the snow mountain: "Okay, I will take you as my teacher, just wait for the day when I kill you."

Three days later, the old man Yujian took the boy from the bone-chilling snowfield to the warm and windy Qingquan Mountain. The seasons here are like spring, the spring water is clear, the rings are tinkling, and the mountains are full of small flowers of various colors. It is as beautiful as a fairyland on earth. .

"This is Qingquan Mountain. I am the 15th head of the Qingquan Sect, and you, Ning Chong, are my disciple. From today on, you will learn how to kill me here." The old man Qingran stretched out his hand, wanting to kill me. Touching the boy's head, Dang even was quickly avoided by the boy.

He withdrew his hand and threw out a talisman. Not long after, two senior brothers who were slightly older than Ning Chong came down from the mountain. They were the senior brother Su Cheng and the second senior brother Jiang Hong on Qingquan Mountain.

Jiang Hong looked at Ning Chong, who was wearing an old cotton-padded jacket and was all dirty, and looked at them sharply: "Master, where did you pick someone up again?"

"Xueyuan, you take him down to have a wash, change into your disciple's clothes, and make room for him in the East Nuan Pavilion." The old man Qingran said, turned around and left with his sword.

Jiang Hong pursed his lips in displeasure, and looked at the elder brother who was about to take someone back to Dongnuange: "Senior brother Su, why does this kid live in Dongnuange as soon as he comes here? Isn't this a place where we can only live as disciples?" ?"

Su Cheng tapped him on the head: "Guess why Master asked us to take care of him? Of course it's because Master wants to take him as an apprentice."

Jiang Hong's peachy eyes perked up: "This kid, directly accept disciples?!"

Su Cheng said: "Okay, okay, since it's Master's arrangement, we just obey."

Ning Chong was young and mature. Originally, he came to this mountain just to learn how to kill the smelly old man, but seeing Jiang Hong kept provoking him, he finally couldn't hold back and said, "Yes, I am the smelly old man's new apprentice. I have already worshiped him as my teacher. gone."

Jiang Hong was about to draw his sword immediately: "Who are you calling a stinky old man, show me some respect for Master!"

Then he turned his head and complained to the gentle elder brother: "Senior Brother Su, listen to what he is saying!"

Su Cheng had no choice but to pamper the second junior brother again, and then touched the new junior brother who seemed to be a bit prickly: "Okay, okay, don't make noise, I still have some candied fruit, I will share it with you two later. ."

As we all know, children are easy to coax.

Jiang Hong and Ning Chong quickly shut up, and concentrated on waiting for the candied fruit from the big brother.

...

In the past five or six years, the little Douding, who was not even around the waist of an adult, grew up to look like a teenager after they fought and squabbled.